Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Sergio claimed Pac was too small...possibly to bait him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Sergio claimed Pac was too small...possibly to bait him?

Thoughts?

no bait needed. roach will not put pac in with a guy coming off a big win and especialyl a fighter like sergio.

but he will campaign for a fight with pwill now that he got ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Thoughts?
      nah. s-mart is a classy guy. he knows beating up on a guy you outweight by 20+ lbs is a disgrace.

Comment

no.. sergio was just telling it like it is, pacquaios way too small and sergio has said catchweights are stupid

i dont get it, everyone complains about all the catchweights then a new p4p contender drops out of the sky saying "NO CATCHWEIGHTS FOR ME" and made fun of the "158 pound catchweight" williams demanded

youd figure people would be praising him

Comment

Pacquiao is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
            no.. sergio was just telling it like it is, pacquaios way too small and sergio has said catchweights are stupid

i dont get it, everyone complains about all the catchweights then a new p4p contender drops out of the sky saying "NO CATCHWEIGHTS FOR ME" and made fun of the "158 pound catchweight" williams demanded

youd figure people would be praising him
            i am praising him

Comment

I think hes trying to make FLOYD look like a fool..................well done sexy sergio (no ****)

Comment

No not baiting just telling it like it is, Pac would be too small for him..

Comment

Working...
                X