No announcement yet.

True boxing fans love Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    The best technique is to use your physical attributes in a way that grants you victory. And Joshua does that. Haye would stand a chance, due to his fighting style, but I don't believe that either Fury or Wilder will survive a Joshua assault.
    You say AJ would take out Fury or Wilder... Are you talking now or are you talking at some point in the future? Right now, Fury schools him, not sure about Wilder 'cos he's quite a poor champion I think. In the future, who knows.

Props to the guy, I hope he continues to improve. He needs to get more fluid, he can't rely on blowing people out of there all his career

Comment

Originally posted by olliesmiff View Post
      You say AJ would take out Fury or Wilder... Are you talking now or are you talking at some point in the future? Right now, Fury schools him, not sure about Wilder 'cos he's quite a poor champion I think. In the future, who knows.

Props to the guy, I hope he continues to improve. He needs to get more fluid, he can't rely on blowing people out of there all his career
      I think in the next year or so, Joshua will be ready to beat guys like Fury and Wilder.

Comment

I like Joshua a lot but I can imagine hardcore fans would be a bit upset that he's leapfrogging other prospects who are working just as hard as him and possibly even more talented.

It's not even comparable to the hype that lomachenko gets because he's already fought multiple world champions. Joshua is still in his learning phase and with a world title?!

If you're still learning then do it a little quieter and away from televised shows like hughie fury otherwise you'll naturally gain hype and be expected to prove that by taking on bigger risks and earlier on.

Same reason why people were very upset with Wilder, another huge fighter with raw power and athleticism (though less skilled) taking easy fights right up to a title etc.

Comment

To be honest, you're not even a true boxing fan if you're not a fan of Anthony Joshua. There is simply no good reason to not appreciate what this guy has done and still is doing is.

In only 16 fights, he:
          1 - Is undefeated.
          2 - Won every fight by KO.
          3 - Was the only boxer ever to stop Kevin Johnson. Vitali couldn't do that.
          4 - Beat 3 undefeated opponents in a row.
          5 - Won a belt.

In 16 fights, Joshua has seemed flawless and all arguments against him seem to be desperate. He got youth, speed, skills, massive size and extreme power. We don't even know about his stamina yet because his opponents can't survive many rounds against him.

Joshua is a nice guy, he talks well and he should make all the Povetkins and Stivernes of boxing feel ashamed for not at least trying to remove the body fat.

The best thing? Joshua will soon have knocked out 4 undefeated opponents in a row (Breazale), which will bring him to 17(17)-0 and he will then destroy either Wilder or Fury. People are still gonna hate on him after that, but this guy is just what boxing needs. Explosive potential. This guy is the future.
          lol, a prime Kevin Johnson ran like a ***** all night from Vitali, that's why he survived

the current shot to **** Johnson has no legs, that's why he was stopped by Joshua and got beaten by chumps like Hammer and Hammer

I think Haye will derail the Joshua bandwagon after he sparks him out anyway

Comment

I love when others are trying to teach me if I'm a real boxing fan.

Comment

I don't mind Joshua i suppose, his fans are bellends though.

Comment

I like him well enough but I want Breazale to beat him.

WAR BRIZZY!!!!

Comment

To be honest, you're not even a true boxing fan if you're not a fan of Anthony Joshua. There is simply no good reason to not appreciate what this guy has done and still is doing is.

In only 16 fights, he:
                  1 - Is undefeated.
                  2 - Won every fight by KO.
                  3 - Was the only boxer ever to stop Kevin Johnson. Vitali couldn't do that.
                  4 - Beat 3 undefeated opponents in a row.
                  5 - Won a belt.

In 16 fights, Joshua has seemed flawless and all arguments against him seem to be desperate. He got youth, speed, skills, massive size and extreme power. We don't even know about his stamina yet because his opponents can't survive many rounds against him.

Joshua is a nice guy, he talks well and he should make all the Povetkins and Stivernes of boxing feel ashamed for not at least trying to remove the body fat.

The best thing? Joshua will soon have knocked out 4 undefeated opponents in a row (Breazale), which will bring him to 17(17)-0 and he will then destroy either Wilder or Fury. People are still gonna hate on him after that, but this guy is just what boxing needs. Explosive potential. This guy is the future.
                  I can respect your points just understand that one can be a true boxing fan yet not necessarily like a particular boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I don't mind Joshua i suppose, his fans are bellends though.
                    Says the one who calls other fans of anyone opposing Fury or any negative critique of him "CASUALS " ?

You're a great example of why the term FANBOY will always exists. You also shouldn't call anyone a belland ,when you're a DOLT yourself !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Says the one who calls other fans of anyone opposing Fury or any negative critique of him "CASUALS " ?

You're a great example of why the term FANBOY will always exists. You also shouldn't call anyone a belland ,when you're a DOLT yourself !
                      Nobody's talking to you, ******. Now go and chew some crayons.

By the way, you do know that you've spelt your own username incorrectly? It's "Juggernaught"

I think you might actually be the thickest guy on this site. Well done son.
                      Last edited by denium; 06-17-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X