Vagina Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I've seen it all. Lol

I'm surprised it wasn't Japan who came up with that idea.

Anyways, can't wait to pour some down my beer bong and chug away.
    "I've seen it all" had me rolling man..

Talk about piss beer.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      The World’s First ‘Vagina Beer’ Just Hit The Market, So Nerds Can Finally Get Their First Taste Of P***y

http://brobible.com/life/article/wor...er-order-yoni/

The Order of Yoni will the world’s first ‘Vagina Beer’, a sour beer using ******* lactic acid in the brewing process to create a vagina-infused beer.

THE WORLD’S FIRST VAGINA BEER HAS ARRIVED

http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/world...rrived-2016-03

If there are two things we love in this world, make no mistake: they are beer and vaginas. But up until now, you've had to choose, because it's physically impossible to enjoy both without making a mess.

Gentlemen, let us introduce you to the Order of Yoni—the first brewing company that produces beer from vaginas. Yes, you read that correctly.

This beer is partially made from the essence of a woman’s vagina, or better known as ******* lactic acid bacteria. The first batch of beer, which probably we won’t be tasting because we don’t live in Europe, is being made from lactic acid bacteria of a smoking hot Czech model, Alexandra Brendlova.

“We were looking for an inspiration, a model who is both beautiful, charming girl and intelligent, eloquent woman,” Wojtek Mann, the founder of the company, told Maxim. “I really appreciate her way of speaking, and I find her body language, the way she walks, very sexual.”

That will be the STanDard beer flavor in the future...

Comment

what they don't tell you, is this an example of what most of the women really look like:

Comment

I'll take a six pack of your cold vaginas please, with pulp

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            what they don't tell you, is this an example of what most of the women really look like:

I wouldn't be surprised, man. They gotta mass produce these beers somehow. They say they're harvesting that pu.ssy juice from one hot model broad but I bet they got like 50 ugly hoes supplying them instead.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I'll take a six pack of your cold vaginas please, with pulp
              Will the imported puss be "skunky"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Will the imported puss be "skunky"?

I would like to feel some tiny hairs as I swallow the vagina beer, we'll call that one the 5 o'clock vagina shadow seasonal beer

Comment

I'm going to patent a kit to test beer for aids just in case this takes off.

Comment

I already see it coming: Red Sea Vagina Wine

this one will be more expensive tho since it's only made once a month

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised, man. They gotta mass produce these beers somehow. They say they're harvesting that pu.ssy juice from one hot model broad but I bet they got like 50 ugly hoes supplying them instead.
                      Exactly. You know there are some ugly ass broads they are using. And besides, I can't drink these without having that picture pop up in my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X