Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If gennady Fought Canelo Tomorrow and Loss...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If gennady Fought Canelo Tomorrow and Loss...

how would you view him?

The same way I view him now.................. a media creation, Pacquiao's replacement.

Comment

2016: it will be at 155 and Canelo will mop the floor with him.

2017-18: it will be at 160 and Canelo mops the floor with him.

Either way two things are certain. A.) It will be on Canelo terms, B.) Canelo will win.

And I won't think any less of Lil G. He is what he is, a strong caveman feasting on the mediocrity he hides behind at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Either way two things are certain. A.) It will be on Canelo terms, B.) Canelo will win.

And I won't think any less of Lil G. He is what he is, a strong caveman feasting on the mediocrity he hides behind at 160.
        Wanna bet? I'll match all your points that golovkin beats canelo whenever they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

your punk canela wants no part of lil G

Comment

If he loses he loses doesn't change much. You all mayweather fools are obsessed with being undefeated
            When someone loses they are automatically labeled a bum

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              your punk canela wants no part of lil G
              Speak when spoken to, white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                If he loses he loses doesn't change much. You all mayweather fools are obsessed with being undefeated
                I don't know.

You're hyped as the big bad wolf everyone avoids then get your azz kicked the moment you step up.

That's a hard knock on your rep.

Comment

If boxing had fans of the sport and not fanboys of one fighter than losing to guys on the level of Canelo, GGG, Ward, Kovalev, etc. should not impact their careers. They've already proved themselves to be above and beyond the other contenders in the division.

Unfortunately that's not the case and that's why the sport is operating on a thin budget and we have to come to online forums to be able to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    What rubbish is this?

If he loses to the first legit threat he goes up against, what are people supposed to think?

Comment

Working...
                    X