Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Imam apparently got TKO'd - What the hell happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember Granados hes always been tough, he had that amateur beef with Frankie Gomez n fought his ass off in the pros vs him n anybody

Comment

Yea he got his ass handed to him

Comment

Originally posted by chaposinaloa View Post
        Damn. I had no idea Sho was airing this fight
        It was on the sister channel showextreme

Comment

Oh fcuk I missed it!

Comment

Holy ****, don’t have time to check but damn he was one of my favorite prospects. Very surprised, by TKO too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              He got gassed out in a war... Grandos was throwing hundred punches a round and basically looked like Juan Luis Castillo after a few rounds,,,

Iman has all the tools, but his glaring flaw is lack of ring generalship... He easily got dragged into a war in deep waters and drowned
              For a dude who calls himself the "Young Master", he surely didn't show any progression tonight nor did he show a decent boxing IQ. I think it was a combination of Granados' hunger and Imam's youthful arrogance/lack of preparation. We'll see in his next couple fights I guess.

Comment

Was in with a kid who refused to lose.
                This Granados kid is no easy out. I remember when he fought Franky Gomez Thought Granados should have at least gotten a draw. Gomez at the time was heavily protected by GBP.

Comment

Just finished watching the fight...

Imam had no inside game whatsoever. Probably the worst display of inside fighting I've seen. He got mugged out there.

At least learn to clinch. If you can't fight on the inside at the very least you need to learn how to clinch and smother your opponents attacks. That's one area where he needs a lot of work in.

Comment

WHAT THE FCK.
                    THTS CRAZY..........
                    my freind was right, LOL>.... suspect chin
                    im wrong :'( had such high hopes for amir imam.
                    but anyways, its not the end for him. hopefully he can come back stronger
                    Last edited by nivek535; 11-28-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Does granados become mandatory or what this would be a good stay busy fight for postol to take in Ukraine

Comment

Working...
                      X