Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Lucas Matthysse at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley vs. Lucas Matthysse at 140.

Yes, I know Bradley can't make 140 anymore. But how would the 140 version of him do against Matthysse?

I would have always favored Bradley to outbox him, of course with a few troubling moments. Matthysse's issue is that, even when he's the superior fighter he allows his opponents to win more rounds than they should, Judah, Alexander and Provodnikov to name a few. Bradley not only wins but he'll out hustle Matthysse when he goes into those phases of not throwing.

Comment

Matthysse is a terrible matchup for Bradley in many ways. It's hard to pick a winner there. I'd say Bradley at his best guts it out in a great fight, but there's a very good chance Matthysse is the man to finish him.

Bradley right now, I honestly think he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I would have always favored Bradley to outbox him, of course with a few troubling moments. Matthysse's issue is that, even when he's the superior fighter he allows his opponents to win more rounds than they should, Judah, Alexander and Provodnikov to name a few. Bradley not only wins but he'll out hustle Matthysse when he goes into those phases of not throwing.
        You're not wrong about that. He never seems to quite put it together like he should.

Comment

Working...
        X