Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza basically confirms he's going to be working with Floyd for last fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza basically confirms he's going to be working with Floyd for last fights

i personally can't wait. just imagine a more active Floyd Mayweather output wise. that would be insane. throwing more punches while still being quick on his feet. he'll be unstoppable.

Pac vs Floyd in May 2015 with Floyd on the Ariza shakes...damn that would be a fight

Comment

He's just helping him with stretches doe..

Comment

I see why floyd is always going out-only thing to drink at his crib is lottery soda and ariza shakes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kadena View Post
          Pac vs Floyd in May 2015 with Floyd on the Ariza shakes...damn that would be a fight
          the difference is that Floyd participates in random testing, so ariza shakes wouldn't make the cut

Comment

"It's to get In maidanas head doe"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I see why floyd is always going out-only thing to drink at his crib is lottery soda and ariza shakes!!
              don't forget the tears of you disgruntled pacquiao fans, 47-0

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                the difference is that Floyd participates in random testing, so ariza shakes wouldn't make the cut
                You said on your previous account inkanymaba whatever it was that Ariza was there to get in maidanas head

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                  don't forget the tears of you disgruntled pacquiao fans, 47-0
                  Big Dunn is a pacquaio fan? That's just an absurd statement that you might be big Dunns alt!

Comment

If you cant beat them join them.

Comment

Working...
                    X