Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if pac beats bradley and looks good doin it,where you gonna put him on your p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac beating Bradley twice, why not put Pac no1? Then Floyd can fight and beat Pac, and then Floyd regains no1. How about that? Makes sense don't it?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Pac beating Bradley twice, why not put Pac no1? Then Floyd can fight and beat Pac, and then Floyd regains no1. How about that? Makes sense don't it?
      In your brain/fantasy only.

Comment

you mean he's not there already? i had put him back at #1 by the 5th round of the Rios fight

Comment

i had pac #1 p4p by the 2nd 24/7 for the rios fight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            might jump to numero uno on mine based on fighting stiffer opposition than his competitors.
            bear in mind Ring have bradley number 3 at the moment.
            If he looks good doing it, out classing Pacquiao along the way then how can he not be P4P number 1???

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              In your brain/fantasy only.
              Hey, don't be like that. Don't take p4p so seriously it is only a mythical title. FOTD are the real awards that count.
              What is so bad about making Floyd lose his no1 p4p status? If he really cares about that, all he needs to to is whoop on Pac like some think he could and voila almost like magic he is in his comfortable chair of p4p no1 once again.

Comment

Hey, don't be like that. Don't take p4p so seriously it is only a mythical title. FOTD are the real awards that count.
                What is so bad about making Floyd lose his no1 p4p status? If he really cares about that, all he needs to to is whoop on Pac like some think he could and voila almost like magic he is in his comfortable chair of p4p no1 once again.
                He's already in his comfortable chair of P4P #1.

And unless he loses or retires he's not moving any time soon on any list.

Comment

I think he should be no. 3, but Ward will have to do something pretty soon or he will go down in mine. As someone says if Pac beats Marquez after Bradley I would have him at no.2.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He's already in his comfortable chair of P4P #1.

And unless he loses or retires he's not moving any time soon on any list.
                    Really? So FLoyd can beaat the maidans, Ortiz, and Guerreros of this world for the remainder of his career whilst Pac beats the bradleys and JMMs of this world and lets say Pac beats Sergio as well. Would Floyd still be no1?

Comment

That boy on da juice. I saw it, it was pink.

Comment

Working...
                      X