Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse will Floyd make in order to avoid Canelo?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't fight the Trout Canelo winner and he won't make any excuses. He is a multi millionair ego maniac. He does whatever he wants and he does not care what people think.

Comment

Avoid Canelo? For what?

Comment

"It's like I said, he needs to be his own promoter first and get rid of GBP and sort out his other promotional legal issues first"

What about the excuse for avoiding Trout? What will that be?

"It's like I said, who is Austin Trout, i've never heard of him, he needs to build up his name" - after fighting the house hold name Guerrero

Comment

"he on dem steroids doe"

"he need to leave GBP first and be he own promota"

"who? aint never heard of that boy"

Comment

only good reason not to fight him would be that he lost to trout which could happen then i see floyd making up reason not to fight trout.

if canelo looks impressive beating trout floyd will fight him.

it's funny how every floyd opponent except for judah has looked impressive before floyd fought him but they're still cherry picks i wonder why canelo is the exception.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              "It's like I said, he needs to be his own promoter first and get rid of GBP and sort out his other promotional legal issues first"

What about the excuse for avoiding Trout? What will that be?

"It's like I said, who is Austin Trout, i've never heard of him, he needs to build up his name" - after fighting the house hold name Guerrero
              Haha I agree with that. He'd say that about trout.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                only good reason not to fight him would be that he lost to trout which could happen then i see floyd making up reason not to fight trout.

if canelo looks impressive beating trout floyd will fight him.

it's funny how every floyd opponent except for judah has looked impressive before floyd fought him but they're still cherry picks i wonder why canelo is the exception.
                That's what I'm saying. Hell just last year Canelo would have been a cherrypick.

What changed besides Canelo beating up a JWW and some fringe guys?

Only thing I can't fault him on is Kirkland backing out and it remained to be seen how Williams looked after being brutally KOed.

Comment

"He lost doe"

Comment

Floyd need to hype Devon alexander Now! GBP need the chinniest welter and match with Devon. Then Voila, get a KO, then Floyd vs Alexander! See Floyd I'm helping u out!

Comment

He definitely avoiding Canelo. Idk if Floyd feels he can defeat him at 154 at this point in his career

Comment

Working...
                      X