No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Rips Arum Over Mayweather-Pacquiao 'Bull****'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Rips Arum Over Mayweather-Pacquiao 'Bull****'

Despite both fighters being scheduled to face other opponents in the fall, a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0, 25KOs) and Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) continues to dominate the headlines.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather is the cash cow, Manny is a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Despite both fighters being scheduled to face other opponents in the fall, a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0, 25KOs) and Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) continues to dominate the headlines.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Sadly with all the turd landing on each other's camps this will remain a fantasy match up.

Comment

Something about a pot and a kettle...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            Mayweather is the cash cow, Manny is a nobody.
            Wow...got anyone's genitals up in there, real deep?

Comment

I think Ellerbe is calling bull****, I bet Rick was cracking up listening to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I think Ellerbe is calling bull****, I bet Rick was cracking up listening to him.
                I could imagine that too.

Comment

Someone's got their panties in a bunch. Maybe Floyd can help them with that.

Comment

wOW A REALLY GREAT ARTICLE FILLED WITH TRUTH..I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG AND SO HAVE REAL BOXING FANS..BUT ARUM KNOWS TOO MUCH AND HE OWNS PACQUIAO ..PACQUAIO IS GOING NO WHERE..IT'S GONNA BE CATCH WEIGHT FIGHTS AGAINST DAMAGED GOODS ..BUT PAC FANS ARE BLIND THEY BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARUM IS TELLING THEM...HE'S A LONG TIME CROOK HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THOSE FANATIC BUTT HURT FANS PAC HAS

Comment

Working...
                    X