Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Likely To Defend Belt in Sonora in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did call it before on a previous post that Salido with a good chin might pull a Mtagwa. Time for Salido to cash in and make some money.

If the rematch happens it would be where ever the most money is offered to Salido. He is advanced in his career and should capitalize where can he rake the most money

Comment

make that money man

Comment

it better be juanma......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          it better be juanma......
          Do you really think that Juanma is going to be ready to go by July, after that awful beating that he took?

Salido will make an easy title defense to pick up some extra money. Then rematch Juanma later in the year.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-18-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Do you really think that Juanma is going to be ready to go by July, after that awful beating that he took?

Salido make an easy title defense to pick up some extra money. Then rematch Juanma later in the year.
            I don't even know there would enuff time for Juanma to make the adjustment at END OF THIS YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              Salido's earned the right to have a tune up before making Juanma his b*tch again. Juanma better get a new trainer and learn some defense or Salido will always have his number...
              Juanma needs to learn something quick...Weather it's defense or counter punching. He looked HORRIBLE!

That fight kinda reminded me a bit of Mttgwa/lopez and segura/calderon 1.....

Comment

good for salido fighting in his hometown for his first defense. maybe after that, the rematch can be made in vegas, thatll be huge. hope salido stops lopez a second time, that would be great to see again. but i got a feeling juanma will look a lot better the second time around...can't wait for the rematch to see what happens.

Comment

let him fight gamboa again, i think he will beat him in a rematch trained properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Salido will make an easy title defense to pick up some extra money. Then rematch Juanma later in the year.
                    ofcourse...if salido can fight in july when he took as much punches himself, so can juanma...juanma has only much time to stay at 126 before going up...the sooner the better.......

Comment

Working...
                    X