Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 1st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you Webb they was taking a QB.

Now my Lions can go Suh, Berry or Okung.

Bradford will bust in STL.

Comment

The Patriots are looking at Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I told you Webb they was taking a QB.

Now my Lions can go Suh, Berry or Okung.

Bradford will bust in STL.
        Yea, I didn't see it at first brah, but that has been all they have talked about here on the st.louis espn radio station.

And no, he won't bust here. If he lost 15 games, he will beat the lions!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Yea, I didn't see it at first brah, but that has been all they have talked about here on the st.louis espn radio station.

And no, he won't bust here. If he lost 15 games, he will beat the lions!

if Devon Alexander fought Judah in STL, it would draw more people than a Rams-Lions game there

true story

Comment

Sucks for the Rams. They pass up on Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez to end up with Sam Bradford.

Also, Jimmy Clausen > Sam Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
              Sucks for the Rams. They pass up on Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez to end up with Sam Bradford.

Also, Jimmy Clausen > Sam Bradford.

not sure about that one bro...not sold on Claussen...IMO, he's a poor man's Ken Dorsey, without the college success

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                not sure about that one bro...not sold on Claussen...IMO, he's a poor man's Ken Dorsey, without the college success
                I'd rather wait and take Jevan Snead in the later rounds than either Clausen or Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  I'd rather wait and take Jevan Snead in the later rounds than either Clausen or Bradford.

true...IMO, its a pure crapshoot when you take a QB in the 1st round...they rarely live up to the hype and you put tremendous pressure on them...i'd use first round picks for the basic essentials ie O-line, or Defense

Comment

I like Jimmy Clausen better than Sam Bradford. The Raiders are not going to be successful until they get a new owner. Al Davis loves speed at combine workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by makavelli View Post
                      if devon alexander fought judah in stl, it would draw more people than a rams-lions game there

true story
                      lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X