No announcement yet.

Theories for gettingh taller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories for gettingh taller?

what are some theories out there that helps you get taller??

streching makes you taller and faster strech before you go to bed and when you wake up

Comment

Diet is a big factor you are under twenty. Make sure you eat a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables as well as protein.

Comment

Get tons of rest, there's nothing that is really proven to increase your height dramatically. Eventually you'll grow.

As far as exercises for growing, well I hear that you can do some posture exercises and stretching, but it is pretty much written in your genetic fate.

Comment

my theory is patience or get ahold of reality.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
            Diet is a big factor you are under twenty. Make sure you eat a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables as well as protein.
            i agree with this one, eat much healty food if you are under 20. also get tons of rest, body and brain recovery when we sleep.

Comment

If you want to make yourself taller, you're going to have to stretch out your spinal cords and joints and work on developing a very good standing posture.

Comment

get some shoe inserts.........other than that your out of luck,

oh yah,..there is a surgery sort of common in asia that they get done to get taller but i would not do it if i was u. It involves breaking your legs,..then using a device to, every few days, rotating a screw that seperates the broken bones while they try to heal resulting in a longer femoral bone which gives u extra height. many complications can occur from this including blood clots from the inactivity for the many many months u are doing this for.

Comment

Originally posted by taden
                  get some shoe inserts.........other than that your out of luck,

oh yah,..there is a surgery sort of common in asia that they get done to get taller but i would not do it if i was u. It involves breaking your legs,..then using a device to, every few days, rotating a screw that seperates the broken bones while they try to heal resulting in a longer femoral bone which gives u extra height. many complications can occur from this including blood clots from the inactivity for the many many months u are doing this for.
                  Is that actually true? Or you did you just see the movie Gattica. If that is actually true that is f***ing insane.

Comment

I think the name of the movie was "gattacca" by the names of the genes or something, anyway I am not much into biochemistry.

Comment

Working...
                    X