This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Muhammad Qawi v Matthew Saad Muhammad I & II

First fight a lot closer but Qawi grounded him down, second fight was a complete beat down.

Qawi was really exceptional at this point in time, some say a poor man's light heavyweight version of Frazier, more like a better light heavyweight version of Frazier to me. Not as good a left hook though.
    Last edited by Humean; 09-15-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Watched Eusebio Pedroza fight Cecilio Lastra. Pedroza was quite a fighter.

Comment

• Eddie Chambers vs Thabiso Mchunu. Mchunu looks pretty good.

Comment

• Frank Bruno Gerrie Coetzee

Comment

• Charles Brewer v Antwon Echols-controversial ending

Comment

• Mayweather/Canelo
              Garcia/Matthysse

Comment

• just a couple of hours ago i saw corrales vs castillo I for the first time!

i heard a lot about the fight and i saw the 10th before, but i never sat down and watched the whole fight until tonight

WOW! i can't see how that fight is not in anybody's top 10 fights list!

Comment

• Marciano-Walcott I

Good fight, one of the greatest knockouts in history. However those who moan about todays heavyweights need to watch this fight, it was hardly the apotheosis of the sweet science, especially by Marciano.

Comment

• gaspar ortega vs florentio fernadez

action packed all the way through. Split pts win for the cuban

Comment

• Bruno-Tyson I
                      Arreola-Mitchell, little action but god is this fight funny to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X