Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Perro Angulo has no regard for human life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosme drops Berto and Angulo beat leaving shi t in Cosme!

Angulo is no joke! EL PERRO!!!!!!!

RUFFF! RUFFFF! RUFFF!

Comment

I just think he gets hit way to easy, up against a good boxer he won't do too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        I agree, I can see how the unexperienced eye might see him as raw, but Angulo is very skilled and applies his style smartly. And he punches like a mule. His only flaw is he takes shots.
        Yup. The guy is going to do great things. He might not have the most longevity due to his style, but he isnt the guy who is gonna get dropped by a random puncher or out boxed by a random jabber. He is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
          Yup. The guy is going to do great things. He might not have the most longevity due to his style, but he isnt the guy who is gonna get dropped by a random puncher or out boxed by a random jabber. He is a good fighter.
          Perro is a DAWG and he looks like one too. He has no regard for human life!

Comment

He does have a VERY prominant bone structure above his eyes. He's be too much for James though. Too tough, too much huevos.
            You got it backwards

Angulo is not ready for Kirkland..nor will he ever be.

His team already turned James down..the announcers mentioned it during one of his fights.

He's just to slow and easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by aljosa_raos View Post
              Cosme drops Berto and Angulo beat leaving shi t in Cosme!

Angulo is no joke! EL PERRO!!!!!!!

RUFFF! RUFFFF! RUFFF!
              Cosme had a full camp against Berto,mexican.

Not only that.

Cosme is a Welterweight and was 15lbs behind the eight-ball little time to get in shape.

Comment

Perro is a DAWG and he looks like one too. He has no regard for human life!
                You're setting yourself up for another mexican let-down..lol

You need SPEED and DEFENSE to compete at 154..especially against the likes of Kirkland and Paul Williams.

Comment

I can see Angulo possibly being better than Margarito as his career progresses. He keeps his hands up when he needs to and places his punches accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    Dont make me think about it. That fight would send Kermit into retirement.
                    We can only hope.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
                      I can see Angulo possibly being better than Margarito as his career progresses. He keeps his hands up when he needs to and places his punches accurately.
                      Angulo is lucky that wasnt Mayorga in there last night....hell...he would have been in trouble if Cosme had a full training camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X