No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Close fight, he lose a pt in his best rd. im not scoring.
    Wow, I thought Castillo was done like 2 years ago. Maybe Johnson isn't really all that good.

EDIT: Smith, lol.....still waking up
    Last edited by mathed; 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i am jealous

god willing, spinks and king carlos will make for some action. it's likely that they'll stink the joint out, though.
      I hope Molina gets the KO tbh. Spinks is finished.

Comment

i am jealous

god willing, spinks and king carlos will make for some action. it's likely that they'll stink the joint out, though.
        Im banking on molina's activity making this a fun fight. Ive been ready all week for it.

Comment

• Can't even begin to imagine what Molina-Spinks will look like. Hopefully two negatives make a positive?

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Can't even begin to imagine what Molina-Spinks will look like. Hopefully two negatives make a positive?
            haha, I know, we can hope

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I hope Molina gets the KO tbh. Spinks is finished.
              I'm sure we all hope so. I don't think anyone wants to see K9 vs. Spinks 3

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Can't even begin to imagine what Molina-Spinks will look like. Hopefully two negatives make a positive?

that is why i am drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Wow, I thought Castillo was done like 2 years ago. Maybe Johnson isn't really all that good.

EDIT: Smith, lol.....still waking up
                  I was wondering. Smith aint all that. He's a bit of a plodder.

He's got mileage too. He's never gonna blow jlc out fighting the best possible fight for jlc.

Comment

• Im not sure i appreciate all the negativity in here re the main event. Spinks cant run all night anymore, he doesnt have the legs he used to and molina will throw a bunch.

(I hope)

Comment

that is why i am drinking.
                      if I start drinking now and the fight is horrible all I will have left as a recourse are the razorblades. At worst , I'm hoping only to be driven to the bottle midfight. so maybe ill join you, cheers though!

Comment

Working...
                      X