Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Mayweather's toughest possible opponents in order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides Pacquiao and Sergio Martinez all the guys being mentioned in here would most likely get dominated by a 37 or 38 year old Floyd.

They need to prove themselves against elite fighters first.

Lara went life and death with Angulo.

Who has GGG beaten? Who has Keith beaten? etc etc

Comment

Pac - Floyd had problems with fast aggressive fighters, I think Pac would win but not by much

Khan - Again, speed, I think Khan is a little faster than Pac, Khan loses but by a few points

Comment

Lara is just incredibly overrated, he almost got beat by angulo and you saw how 1 dimensional that guy was against canelo...

The only boxers who have proven themself over and over again and stand a chance against moneyman is pacquiao and bradley.

Comment

Good to see that the love for a possible Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is still alive but I no longer feel that he is the toughest fight for Mayweather. There was a time when I had no doubt in my mind Pacquiao would beat Mayweather, out hustle him better than Castillo ever could, out speed him quicker than Judah and hurt him more often than Mosley. That Pacquiao is long since departed.

I'd say the toughest fight now, based on history would be Martinez, followed by GGG (both at light middle).

Then I'd say it's Pacquiao, followed by Bradley.

Names such as Lara, Thurman and co being mentioned just aren't good enough and/or have not proven themselves at the highest level.

Comment

Working...
          X