Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you fellas played the Ouija board?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew a guy at school that played with it. It was all fun and games and one day he totally changed and was frightened out of his wits. He said he called something up and it would not leave him alone. There is no question from the way he behaved that he really thought he was haunted by some kind of evil entity. He went from a top student to quitting school.

Comment

enjoy burning in hell fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        I knew a guy at school that played with it. It was all fun and games and one day he totally changed and was frightened out of his wits. He said he called something up and it would not leave him alone. There is no question from the way he behaved that he really thought he was haunted by some kind of evil entity. He went from a top student to quitting school.
        same thing happen to one of my girl friend, they to her to a christian pastor to help her, true story

once I was there when my friends where playing, and the wija said my name and ask to play, and I was like fck that ****, my friends used to play at 12 oclock, in a circle with candles. crazy fckers.

Comment

I was thinking of making my own board but after reading all the crazy ass stories on the Internet and asking friends and family about it--I simply decided not to fuck with it because I believe in god so if god exists then the devil must exist.

I was very much like the young priest in the movie The Rite but without having to exorcise the demon.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
            I was thinking of making my own board but after reading all the crazy ass stories on the Internet and asking friends and family about it--I simply decided not to fuck with it because I believe in god so if god exists then the devil must exist.

I was very much like the young priest in the movie The Rite but without having to exorcise the demon.

you have trouble with your faith?

and good decision ..

at best ..nothing happens or you do make contact and have fun for a couple minutes ...

at worst some fuked up entity starts tormenting you day and night as well as your family ...

it just isn't worth it

btw I have that movie on Blu ray!! good ass movie

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              you have trouble with your faith?

and good decision ..

at best ..nothing happens or you do make contact and have fun for a couple minutes ...

at worst some fuked up entity starts tormenting you day and night as well as your family ...

it just isn't worth it

btw I have that movie on Blu ray!! good ass movie
              I know. It got a lot of poor ratings but I like the story.

It's simply a story about a man who has many doubts and once becomes a believer after realizing that he was really facing a person who was truly possesed by a demon.

As I was watching that movie I thought to myself,"What's the deal with this guy?(young priest) After seeing all those things he still refuses to believe."

If I met a girl who was believed to be possessed that vomited nails, spoke in my language and knew that she couldn't speak it, and told me things that I only knew . I would grab a bible right away and begin to pray. Hell, I might even become a monk if I see that shit.

Comment

It's simply a story about a man who has many doubts and once becomes a believer after realizing that he was really facing a person who was truly possesed by a demon.

As I was watching that movie I thought to myself,"What's the deal with this guy?(young priest) After seeing all those things he still refuses to believe."

If I met a girl who was believed to be possessed that vomited nails, spoke in my language and knew that she couldn't speak it, and told me things that I only knew . I would grab a bible right away and begin to pray. Hell, I might even become a monk if I see that shit.

I felt the same way....after she guessed it was a dollar in the bag I would of been sold...

Comment

go to a good christian church and all those things happen, I seen it, and hear it. of cource you need to have faith

Comment

Working...
                  X