Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need More Real Boxing Fans, Less Hatred and Unappreciation for Fighters!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good points in the original post, but if we all did that, where's the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      Good points in the original post, but if we all did that, where's the fun?
      There's no fun in pure bias and irrational hate, unless you are a simpled minded hater by heart. Everyone has trolled for fun before but that's clearly not what I am talking about in the OP. I'm talking about so called fans who only come here to hate and make racist/nationalistic comments they truly believe, and on top of it are ignorant to the sport, and there's many of them on here.

There's for fun in actually discussing the intricacies of the sport we love, at least for us adults who are mature.

Comment

My rant :

All boxers deserve respect but the ones who put business first over legacy deserve all the critiscm they get..The sport ends up suffering and ultimately the fans ..In today's day and age mediocrity is celebrated as greatness corruption runs rampant and things get over looked ..Boxing is a mess at times ..There are positives ..Boxing back on broadcast TV better match ups are getting put together so it's not all bad ..Boxing fans should always demand the best ! Sometimes they dont and when that happens we are brought here.

Lastly racism has no place in this sport ,a sport with a rich international history one thing I don't care for as well is when fans get personal towards a fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          There's no fun in pure bias and irrational hate, unless you are a simpled minded hater by heart. Everyone has trolled for fun before but that's clearly not what I am talking about in the OP. I'm talking about so called fans who only come here to hate and make racist/nationalistic comments they truly believe, and on top of it are ignorant to the sport, and there's many of them on here.

There's for fun in actually discussing the intricacies of the sport we love, at least for us adults who are mature.
          Thanks for the red k reminding me that you still haven't provided the Burley video(s).

Comment

Comment

Boxing fans in America will always take sides based on race or ethnicity - that's because of social and cultural differences between boxing fans of different ethnicities in America and their historical issues. Get rid of that and everything will be fine

I'm not taking any sides based on that, see I like Mayweather and Pacquiao, and I wouldn't talk anything negative stuff here if I wasn't hearing users talking **** to Russians or people from ex-Soviet republics like Kazakhstan, even if I admit that Golovkin is a bum beater but you push it further and start talk **** not only about Golovkin, Lomachenko and all these other fighters, but about all people in the other part of the world like **** all of them, we're exceptional.

I would talk in more respectful and intelligent way, but what's the point in it, if most of the people here just trying to "troll" you or some other childish stuff like that, and not looking for serious talk with arguments

So if they talk, I have to respond, that's how I feel
              Last edited by g27region; 01-07-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                stop grasping at straws such as "oh, but he hasn't fought anybody, who has he beaten?" "Why is he ducking this fighter and that fighter?". JUST STOP! Fighters are very rarely in control of matchmaking and the parameters of a contract
                These words deserves green k from me, I couldn't have said it better

Comment

i can never appreciate windbags like khan. guys like fury and broner are funny. khan is just a ****. also, guys like ruiz.....how can a fight fan appreciate guys like him ?!?!?!? sure, he ''fought'' everyone out there. but most of us wouldnt call what he did fighting. then one must add in nationalism. pr and mex dont mix (i think). they hate guys simply due to geography.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    These words deserves green k from me, I couldn't have said it better
                    Thanks man, green K sent.

Comment

Well said.

Still not a fan of ggg though. Mostly because of Sanchez and loeffler's big mouths. Then there's his fans who rate him the greatest thing since, well, ever. Despite him not having one great win. Jacobs should prove to be a good tough fight though. No matter if ends in 1 or goes all 12. I do expect ggg to win and will give him his props.

All that said. I believe ggg is the best MW now by far and One of the best in a long time. I wish he would move up, clean out 168 and then possibly go 175 instead of hanging around waiting on canelo to move up. I think he's the favorite in every fight until he fights a Ward, Stevenson or kovalev.

I wanna be a fan. I wanna see a adversity and I want to see devestation from ggg. But I wanna be like "HOLY ****, unbelievable". Not be "yea, I knew that would happen"

Phew,,, glad I got that off my chest.

Comment

Working...
                      X