No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz confirmed for UFC 183

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz confirmed for UFC 183

lol you beat me to it. I just came here to post this.

this is gonna be one helluva fight. I honestly have no idea who's going to win this fight but I do know for sure that its going to be a sick fight.

Comment

Diaz is moving to 185. Silva will win a decision. I doubt he'll look good doing it though. Diaz has been out for ages too. I really don't care for this fight at all.

Anyway, there's no way in hell Silva and Weidman will ever meet again. Not a chance. Especially after what Weidman did to Machida. Silva would probably faint during his ring walk.

Comment

WOW...big news! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Comment

If Anderson has anything left he will destroy Diaz in 1 round. Horrible fight for Nick! He has a solid chin, cardio for days and a nonstop boxing attack but I see the first KJ Noons fight all over again. Except Anderson will murder him with kicks and knees too. Henderson also had an ATG chin and Anderson had him hurt badly.

Comment

hell yea...my boy nick diaz gets the chance to end this fool for good...can not f'n wait

Comment

Finally someone would knock Diaz out.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  If Anderson has anything left he will destroy Diaz in 1 round. Horrible fight for Nick! He has a solid chin, cardio for days and a nonstop boxing attack but I see the first KJ Noons fight all over again. Except Anderson will murder him with kicks and knees too. Henderson also had an ATG chin and Anderson had him hurt badly.
                  Shoot, look at the Paul Daley fight. Diaz got his ass put down, but his recovery is great. Against the naturally bigger, and WAY MORE PRECISE Silva, he's staying down.

Nick was flopping like a fish out of the water when he got tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Shoot, look at the Paul Daley fight. Diaz got his ass put down, but his recovery is great. Against the naturally bigger, and WAY MORE PRECISE Silva, he's staying down.

Nick was flopping like a fish out of the water when he got tagged.
                    Who won that fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X