Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Lara, who wins? (Poll Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pick Golovkin, but I know Lara would give a good account of himself. He's too good a mover and too quick with that left hand to not have plenty of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      I know right I won't have to give the GGG suckers the truth as they will see it with their own eyes lol
      The truth? Haha.

Your obsession with Golovkin is rather disturbing mate. You keep saying GGG hasn't fought anyone, yet defend the likes of Quillin and Wilder. You can't have it both ways, stop with the double standards.

Comment

they will never fight so who cares

Comment

Yeah, watched the Molina fight now too...Again, Lara doesn't like being put under pressure. Vanes didn't push him, but stayed pretty close, Angulo got in his face and made his life hard and when Molina pushed it Lara didn't look so clever.

Trout gave Lara the kinda fight he needed, Golovkin won't.

Lara is good, but Rigo he ain't. Golovkin's something of a mix between Molina and Angulo - he ain't gonna stop coming forward but he's gonna give enough movement to not be getting hit constantly either.

Comment

Trip does everything Angulo does but better. Better defense, better boxing, better footwork, more power. I like both but Trip good boy's Lara late.

Ninja edit. Props has to be given to Lara though, the man is always chasing a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I voted GGG to win. I think at any weight GGG is much better than Lara. Lara lost to Williams and had very close fights with Molina and Angulo and these are all guys GGG would knock out. Lara has been hurt and knocked down many times. GGG would knock him out. Lara can't hurt GGG. GGG has never been down or hurt in 350 amateur fights and 29 pro fights.
              Williams would beat GGG, maybe the other guys too, he looks clueless when you fight back lol. How many times has Lara been Knocked down to be many times?
              Twice in one fight is the answer, against Alfredo Angulo, who he one round later made quit.

And in GGG's 29 Pro fights who has he faced to challenge him? Proksa, Rosado, Ishida, Stevens, MAcklin, Obama.

Lara looks like a legend compared to that with
              Angulo, Trout, Molina, Martirosyan, Williams, Molina

Comment

Working...
              X