Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar DLH ''Victor Is studying his pot shot, his check hook and the defense''.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar DLH ''Victor Is studying his pot shot, his check hook and the defense''.

When asked why he belives Victor will defeat Floyd. DLH replied

aside from youth power speed and hunger I feel hes smart.victor is studying his pot shot his check hook and the defense.
    http://twitter.com/#!/oscardelahoya

Good luck, Ortiz. Brain vs Brawn II.

Comment

Ortiz has got to be the antithesis of smart. DLH is just trying to hype up his young protege before his multi-million dollar defeat.

Comment

Good work telling your opponent what you're getting up to! Lol.

Comment

what a ridiculous attempt at hyping the fight.

may as well just tweet: "Victor will practice punching to the head and body, and also avoid getting punched to the head and body"

it's just a stupid piece of information...

Comment

Originally posted by axelaR View Post
            what a ridiculous attempt at hyping the fight.

may as well just tweet: "Victor will practice punching to the head and body, and also avoid getting punched to the head and body"

it's just a stupid piece of information...
            Ortiz: "Floyd likes to punch and move around. Therefore I will have to avoid those shots and throw my own punches"

WHOAH....what a masterful gameplan- get em dude, get em!!

Comment

Ortiz can study Floyd's techniques all he wants. He can watch all of Floyd's fights and try to come up with a strategy. But in the end he will find out that looking at Floyd fight and being in the ring fighting him are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                Ortiz can study Floyd's techniques all he wants. He can watch all of Floyd's fights and try to come up with a strategy. But in the end he will find out that looking at Floyd fight and being in the ring fighting him are two different things.
                did u just cut and paste floyd's response cuz i'm pretty sure he said that exact same thing like a billion times.

Comment

didnt you say after the mosley fight no1 can beat him??but hey do your job and promote oscar.

Comment

Hey i hope he makes it a rough fight and try to knock Floyd out,im paying for it so i want a good showing

Comment

Working...
                    X