• Show
Clear All

Chrono trigger and Cross both Epic.

Also, Shiranui, check this lol

FF7 Sample

Comment

Ether, Zzzz...

Comment

This little troll Dorian, one of these days you're gonna troll me in the wrong thread and the TS is gonna rape you, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Chrono trigger and Cross both Epic.

Also, Shiranui, check this lol

FF7 Sample

That has to be the most bizarre of them all, not bad though Literally uses the midi too, very lo-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            This little troll Dorian, one of these days you're gonna troll me in the wrong thread and the TS is gonna rape you, bro.
            Come at me, bro..

Comment

I hate hip hop with a passion, and seeing them steal samples from the greatest game of all time, the absolute masterpiece that is Chrono Trigger pisses me the **** off!

I knew most of these maggots had no originality, but ripping CT is a foul ball that killed a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                I hate hip hop with a passion, and seeing them steal samples from the greatest game of all time, the absolute masterpiece that is Chrono Trigger pisses me the **** off!

I knew most of these maggots had no originality, but ripping CT is a foul ball that killed a fan.
                Actually I think the Dom Kennedy track is an excellent and subtle use of a little segment that's often overlooked and just a good joint in general. The others are more blatant, but they all work. And it's my favorite game/soundtrack too.
                Last edited by Miburo; 07-13-2011, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Need more contributions to this.

Comment

New entry:

Comment

Working...
                    X