Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer Says They'll Be Ready For Golovkin in Due Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    jacobs remembers only too well what happend to him the last time he fought a slavic fighter dimitry pirog literly crucified jacobs he does not want a repeat of that outcome
    Dude it wasn't that one sided. It was just a great punch. Happens to almost everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
      Dude it wasn't that one sided. It was just a great punch. Happens to almost everyone.
      ... You know your boxing, kid...

Comment

Roizer says that Jacobs could be returning to the ring at the end of june. That's just about 4 weeks away. Who the hell is he fighting on 4-weeks notice? How is a MW champ fighting in 4 weeks and there be no solid opponent announced?

Comment

ggg got all the brothas shook lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Roizer says that Jacobs could be returning to the ring at the end of june. That's just about 4 weeks away. Who the hell is he fighting on 4-weeks notice? How is a MW champ fighting in 4 weeks and there be no solid opponent announced?
            It's for June 30 -- they announced it like two weeks back or so...

... A "soft touch", of course... he didn't fight a 12 rounder since May 2015.

Comment

Everybody wants to fight Golovkin down the road. Ward wanted to fight Golovkin down the road. Saunders wants to fight Golovkin down the road. Canelo wants to fight Golovkin down the road. And now Jacobs, he wants to fight Golovkin, guess what... Down the road. I sure can't wait for down the road to get here

Comment

Saw the the author of the article and knew it would be full of **** because it was written by greasy face lil kim. "in Due Time" That greasy faced charlatan literally put those words in that trainers mouth. Jacobs will be the mandatory for lil g as soon as he stops begging Canelo for a payday. Until then i will wait and see how events unfold. Agenda driven boxing bloggers should be boycotted.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Everybody wants to fight Golovkin down the road. Ward wanted to fight Golovkin down the road. Saunders wants to fight Golovkin down the road. Canelo wants to fight Golovkin down the road. And now Jacobs, he wants to fight Golovkin, guess what... Down the road. I sure can't wait for down the road to get here
                  But somehow GGG is to blame. I really do think he needs to just move up because he's not going to get his way at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                    Yet haters will continue to blame GGG. It's interesting how every boxer seems to want tune-ups before fighting GGG. Interesting indeed. I hope BJS doesn't go back on his words & takes the GGG fight anyway.
                    People act like tune-ups are a bad thing and it shouldnt bother GGG fans that a fighter wants a tune up before facing him, its a testament/acknowledgement of the guys skill/power. For guys like Saunders, Canelo, and Jacobs they should only need 1 because its not like they have been inactive for over a year. But GGG presents a style fighters need to be ready for and Khan, Andy Lee, & Peter Quillen are not in anyway similar to GGG. The only people that want GGG to fight one of these other champs without notice are people that want to see GGG have a better chance of winning. I myself prefer to see an evenly matched fight at the championship level, beating an inactive guy or guy coming off 1 sided wins over guys of a different style/class leaves room for excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                      But somehow GGG is to blame. I really do think he needs to just move up because he's not going to get his way at MW.
                      Golovkin is scared to move up.

Comment

Working...
                      X