Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Froch Situation To Be Sorted in Next Few Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope kessler step up to the plate but I doubt he will. I guess Froch beats up on adonis pfft aint really looking forward to that fight other then to see froch beat up a rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      I hope kessler step up to the plate but I doubt he will. I guess Froch beats up on adonis pfft aint really looking forward to that fight other then to see froch beat up a rapist.
      I thought he was just a pimp? If not, the only thing we can look forward to is the pre-fight smash talk! CF is going to rip him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        I thought he was just a pimp? If not, the only thing we can look forward to is the pre-fight smash talk! CF is going to rip him apart.
        I honestly dont know But I know it has to deal with something sexual and minors and he did prison time for it so it has to be something serious enough. Either way this will be a easy fight for froch.

WAR FROCH!

Comment

Hearn says they are offering 2 million pounds which is about $3.2 million....doesn't Kessler think that is enough?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Hearn says they are offering 2 million pounds which is about $3.2 million....doesn't Kessler think that is enough?
            The money is obviously not the issue, but if Froch has to vacate to fight him, it may be a stumbling block. But don't call it a duck, obviously the fight will get made - when has a big fight ever been straight forward?

Comment

Hopefully it gets worked out...I think Kessler is physically ready for a big fight right now and you never know how big that window might be. especially since he could be a cut or headbutt away from another serious re-injury at anytime. it looks like he has adjusted to his eye issue, much better than I thought and his heart is really showing lately. His reaction time has slowed a little bit it looks like he's adjusted to it, other than that his skills have been looking good lately.

he seems as healthy now as he will get and has a little momentum hopefully they consider getting it done

Comment

If you aren't new to the sport of boxing, you should know better than make those claims about Kessler, of which you know absolutely nothing about. And if you really want to prove me wrong, give up some reason. Because as far as my memory goes Kessler has fought and competed with Ward (A), Calzaghe (A), Mundine (A), Haussler (A), Froch (H), Siaca (H), Beyer (H) and many other good fighters and always won or put up a helluva close decision like Calzaghe. Ward, as we all know, headbuttet him from start to finish so we can't really count that can we? Anyways, anyone who says a warrior like Kessler will just want a payday and has accepted he will lose is a novice or is just trolling.
                No one is doubting Kessler, he is a great champion and had a great career, so get off your high horse on that one. People are entitled to their opinions and just because someone else isn't riding Kessler's helmet like you clearly are, doesn't mean they don't respect him.

To me, at this point in Kessler's career, I'm wondering how much he will want to get back into a battle with Froch, someone who can walk through the biggest punches and keep coming, possibly in Froch's back yard, when he already holds the W over him. What's his motivation aside from money if he can earn a good wedge staying in his own back yard fighting lesser opponents? If it's for his legacy then he needs to go after Ward, but that isn't going to happen. I guess I'm saying Froch needs Kessler more than Kessler needs Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  No one is doubting Kessler, he is a great champion and had a great career, so get off your high horse on that one. People are entitled to their opinions and just because someone else isn't riding Kessler's helmet like you clearly are, doesn't mean they don't respect him.

To me, at this point in Kessler's career, I'm wondering how much he will want to get back into a battle with Froch, someone who can walk through the biggest punches and keep coming, possibly in Froch's back yard, when he already holds the W over him. What's his motivation aside from money if he can earn a good wedge staying in his own back yard fighting lesser opponents? If it's for his legacy then he needs to go after Ward, but that isn't going to happen. I guess I'm saying Froch needs Kessler more than Kessler needs Froch.
                  The fella who said it claimed that Kessler had already accepted he would lose, as if he's a shot old champion. Actually he's younger than Froch, but that is besides the point. Listen, I have the utmost respect for anyone who gives reason for the opinion and write it like you just did. But to claim a great champion like Kessler, who's only two losses were to perhaps the two greatest SMW of all times, is going over for a payday because he knows he will lose, obviously don't know that much about him. I love both Kessler and Froch, not equally, but still. Great champions who will go toe-to-toe when they meet. But my question is this: What makes you think that Kessler doesn't fancy Froch? He's already fought him and beat him, fought all the other champions there has been or is in the division and is still relatively young despite a few injuries?

Comment

The fella who said it claimed that Kessler had already accepted he would lose, as if he's a shot old champion. Actually he's younger than Froch, but that is besides the point. Listen, I have the utmost respect for anyone who gives reason for the opinion and write it like you just did. But to claim a great champion like Kessler, who's only two losses were to perhaps the two greatest SMW of all times, is going over for a payday because he knows he will lose, obviously don't know that much about him. I love both Kessler and Froch, not equally, but still. Great champions who will go toe-to-toe when they meet. But my question is this: What makes you think that Kessler doesn't fancy Froch? He's already fought him and beat him, fought all the other champions there has been or is in the division and is still relatively young despite a few injuries?
                    Just because he's been there and done that and got the W so what does he have to prove? Sure from a spectator's point of view it's the obvious fight, but if you're Kessler and you know Froch is on fire right now, maybe it's not worth revisiting the past so to speak. Froch, as we know, not that skilled but a fight with him is always going to be a war. Because of that he's high risk. Because Kessler has already beaten him, legacy-wise, he's low reward. I don't think Kessler is trying to duck, necessarily.

Froch obviously wants the fight to avenge the loss but I don't think he'd be so keen if he'd narrowly won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      It wouldn't be the first time a promoter has lied now would it? Hearn talks trash and overhypes his own fighters to a ridiculous extent.

kess is a fantastic fighter and prime for prime he has shown that he is better than froch. but kess is on the slide now - i dont think hes shot but hes been in some hard fights (ward, froch, calz), over 40 training camps and hes also had some nasty injuries (broken hand, scarred tissue from ward fight).

if they square off i think kess beats him again. granted froch had a good win over bute but librado andrade beat bute ffs and andrade could barely land a glove on kess when they fought.

but i really hope the fight is made early this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X