Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol 50 Cent admitted that Floyd punched him but he won all the fights they had.

I don't know if I believe that, but everything else seemed genuine. Floyd isn't as rich as people believe he is.

Comment

This is very damaging news. "technically there is no mayweather promotions" all it was, was make believe. So the whole time it was Golden Boy Promotions handling all his fights. I thought you are your own boss Floyd. This shyiit is getting deeper lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Lol 50 Cent admitted that Floyd punched him but he won all the fights they had.

I don't know if I believe that, but everything else seemed genuine. Floyd isn't as rich as people believe he is.
        no hes not. He owes a lot of money to DLH and other fines and law suites like beating on women and other things ....ohhh blah blah blah who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          comon man if ur the dad u expect ur wife to tell u whatever happens to ur son

ull be upset if ur wife not telling u whats going on
          Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Understandable but jumping in bed with Pacquiao is not the answer.......
          Daaamnnn nice pwnage green k

Comment

Basically 50 cent wants to be Floyds accountant and he was surprised that Floyd backed out on what they talked about so he got butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007
              floyd = golden boy fighter

i remember the time when top rank negotiated with schaefer about the mayweather vs pac

and schaefer was like floyd aint want it

floyd turds = theres was no negotiation
              LMAO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Let's Review:

-Floyd is actually a GBP fighter
                -When going to jail May asked 50 to "help" him with May'Promotions
                -50 discovered that Mayweather Promotions is just a "name". No LLC, No Seal, No Liscence, etc
                -50 took "help" to mean file for Liscence, sign fighters, run business
                -May came outta jail and didnt discuss the signing of fighters with 50
                -50 called him on his half of the $ (after waiting a couple of days to see if May would bring it up) and this was to pay for signed fighters
                -May said "I didnt ask you to do that"
                -50 was upset but dealt with it because fighter's contracts are actually "assets"

-50 thinks Caballero's name is Cala'bero (That sh' was funny)

-Haymon is a Harvard Grad'
                -Yet Haymon wont advise May to use an accountant
                -Yet Haymon wont advise May to invest in a portfolio (straight cash homey)
                (This is troubling to me because May makes so much money that he should be living off of the interest alone, never having to touch his principle balance, no question in my mind this kid is going to end up broke...sad)

-May doesnt tweet
                -May doesnt instagram
                -He has a paid assistant that does that for him
                -When said assistant recommends a tweet/pic May isnt 100% sure about they then call haymon to ask for recommendation (or permission?)

-May Senior works his fighters at 50's Gym
                -50 is about to sign Floyd's relative

-50 seems to think his bond with May is strong (called him his brother) and intimated they'll be okay. But he's salty that May's kid broke his arm and May didnt call 50 to let him know his lil nephew got hurt.

-50 and May got into 2 altercations of which 50 claims he won both (dont know if I believe that one)

Seems like 50 is being honest about everything else .

Then the interview ends in the middle of 50 discussing the 2 fights...WTF!?.....where's part 2?!

It seems like Floyd had to choose between Haymon or 50 and he chose Haymon.

EXCELLENT VIDEO...EVERYONE SHOULD GREEN K OP
                ah oh we seen this many times before in boxing

Comment

If you have a Harvard graduate telling you to have an accountant with a kind of money that Floyd has stated 50, and doesn't have one one, just shows Froids money is messed up. No education = going broke soon. 50 is telling it as it is, 50 is a good friend, damn Froid is dumb to diss this guy who make so much sense in helping him in his finances.

Comment

Does Floyd Mayweather as rich as we think he is? 50: No..

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Let's Review:

-Floyd is actually a GBP fighter
                      -When going to jail May asked 50 to "help" him with May'Promotions
                      -50 discovered that Mayweather Promotions is just a "name". No LLC, No Seal, No Liscence, etc
                      -50 took "help" to mean file for Liscence, sign fighters, run business
                      -May came outta jail and didnt discuss the signing of fighters with 50
                      -50 called him on his half of the $ (after waiting a couple of days to see if May would bring it up) and this was to pay for signed fighters
                      -May said "I didnt ask you to do that"
                      -50 was upset but dealt with it because fighter's contracts are actually "assets"

-50 thinks Caballero's name is Cala'bero (That sh' was funny)

-Haymon is a Harvard Grad'
                      -Yet Haymon wont advise May to use an accountant
                      -Yet Haymon wont advise May to invest in a portfolio (straight cash homey)
                      (This is troubling to me because May makes so much money that he should be living off of the interest alone, never having to touch his principle balance, no question in my mind this kid is going to end up broke...sad)

-May doesnt tweet
                      -May doesnt instagram
                      -He has a paid assistant that does that for him
                      -When said assistant recommends a tweet/pic May isnt 100% sure about they then call haymon to ask for recommendation (or permission?)

-May Senior works his fighters at 50's Gym
                      -50 is about to sign Floyd's relative

-50 seems to think his bond with May is strong (called him his brother) and intimated they'll be okay. But he's salty that May's kid broke his arm and May didnt call 50 to let him know his lil nephew got hurt.

-50 and May got into 2 altercations of which 50 claims he won both (dont know if I believe that one)

Seems like 50 is being honest about everything else .

Then the interview ends in the middle of 50 discussing the 2 fights...WTF!?.....where's part 2?!

It seems like Floyd had to choose between Haymon or 50 and he chose Haymon.

EXCELLENT VIDEO...EVERYONE SHOULD GREEN K OP

solid post but if mayweather actually spends money like he flaunts it I doubt he lives off the interest. he will still slowly eat at the principal.

Comment

Working...
                      X