No announcement yet.

A great breakdown of manny pacquiao opponents wegiht issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    You're giving Horus and Burner a bad name. Hell, they at least gave Manny some credit throughout his career. Karceno has been a Pachater and Mayweather dick rider since day one. The guy is delusional, he believes that he is a name in the sport of boxing. He is nothing but a blogger who writes about boxing. Hell, even Elie Suckbach is a bigger name than him.
    naaaaaaaah ..........them 3 are just as bad................this fat kid just has a blog and a youtube channel.....................thinking he the official face of them *****s.................

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
      De la Hoya claims Pacquiao beats weight-drained foes :

MANILA, Philippines – Former boxing great Oscar de la Hoya claimed the reason why Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao has been successful in his last fights is that he keeps on beating his opponents through the weighing scale.

De la Hoya, who was forced by Pacquiao to quit after an 8-round beating in 2008, ....blahahaha blah....
      I GUESS THAT DE LA HOYA IS ALSO A FLOYD DICKRIDER TO THE 9TH DEGREE , *******S ARE CRAZY.
      Bro, Noone really cares what Oscar thinks of Manny. Oscar got beat down by Manny.

This is like the 100th time you posted this. Come up with something new..

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
        nacho and dundee trained tranny?.............................lol........... ....he said floyd elbowed ortiz?....................you believe that too?...............

De La Hoya fought Poochiao so he knows what he is talking about + the facts are there and it cant be denied De La Hoya was weight drained like alot of Poochiaos past opponents .
        Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-12-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
          Bro, Noone really cares what Oscar thinks of Manny. Oscar got beat down by Manny.

This is like the 100th time you posted this. Come up with something new..

Your darling Manny NEVER FOUGHT DE LA HOYA AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT so he is not a warrior like you *******s claim .

Comment

de la hoya fought poochiao so he knows what he is talking about + the facts are there and it cant be denied de la hoya was weight drained like alot of poochiaos past opponents .
            LOL.........ok........you only quote tranny...........if it fits your frontin ghetto wanna be..............................role model's agenda...................got you.......................

Comment

De la Hoya claims Pacquiao beats weight-drained foes :

MANILA, Philippines – Former boxing great Oscar de la Hoya claimed the reason why Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao has been successful in his last fights is that he keeps on beating his opponents through the weighing scale.

De la Hoya, who was forced by Pacquiao to quit after an 8-round beating in 2008, made the claim while pushing again for a third fight between the Filipino boxer and Mexican champion Juan Manuel Marquez.

"For me, Juan Manuel won the first two fights and he's the only one who succeeded in creating problems for Pacquiao, a fighter who has always forced his opponents, including myself, to lose weight and leave everything on the scale," De la Hoya said in Boxing Scene.com.

De la Hoya, who owns majority of Golden Boy Promotions (GBP), claims Pacquiao has always forced his opponents to drop down to uncomfortable weights to make the fights.

In their 2008 fight, De la Hoya worked hard to make the 147-pound limit just to face Pacquiao. This, he claims, was the reason he lost the bout.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...t-drained-foes

I GUESS THAT DE LA HOYA IS ALSO A FLOYD DICKRIDER TO THE 9TH DEGREE , *******S ARE CRAZY.
              For the record, I don't even like Pac. I have shitted on his fights since he fought Clottey in March 2010. I consider Pac's win over Oscar to be bullshit and his win over Cotto has an asterisk because it was at a catchweight. Pac's wins over Clottey, Margarito, and Mosley are all asterisk wins. I'm just stating facts.

Oscar isn't a Floyd dick rider. He's just stating facts.

Karceno, on the other hand, has never given Manny any credit. He calls the guy an amateur for chrissakes. Pac won the lineal flyweight title at 19. And was considered P4P #2 before Floyd "retired" in 2008. Would an amateur be able to do that? I don't think so.

I wrote it before and I'll write it again, he believes that he is a major player in the sport of boxing but in reality, his name doesn't mean SHIT.

Comment

floyds...................last 5-7 years is an asterisk.....................

Comment

Your darling Manny NEVER FOUGHT DE LA HOYA AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT so he is not a warrior like you *******s claim .
                  You also must have forgot that Oscar chose Manny as his opponent. Manny was the #1 P4P at the time and Oscar wasn't going to let Manny go up 3 weight classes for a fight. The media would have torn Oscar a new asshole for that. True, Oscar was weight drained but unfortunately, it was his choice to go down that low not Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
                    LOL.........ok........you only quote tranny...........if it fits your frontin ghetto wanna be..............................role model's agenda...................got you.......................

Even when the facts are there to prove you wrong you just cant get Poochiao's dick out of your mouth , it's hilarious , *******s really love Poochiao to death , you will never take that dick out of your mouth .

Comment

Bro, a match between a prime DLH and prime Pac at WW- Manny is still too fast and would be turning DLH all night to a UD. An old DLH would give up, oh wait..

Stop with the ***** weight facts, its really dumb. Honestly, look at Manny's frame and tell me that he should fight at 154-160 up. Please...

Comment

Working...
                      X