No announcement yet.

17yr Jose Benavidez Jr Sparring Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    no excuses to eat right hands like manny does in this video, even in Sparring!! the kid have skills

""José is considered a Boxing Prodigy and one of the sport’s future stars. He also has drawn Comparisons to Floyd Gayweather, Jr""

from wikipedia
    ^^^^^^^^

Benavidez is a young warrior and comparing him to Gayweather who's a scared **** fighter is considered blasphemy.

Comment

i didnt click it but I posted there sparring vid months ago if thats the same one and its also been posted a few times since. Its cool though since its still new to some

Comment

I can't seem to post it, but if you go to youtube and search Benavidez Round 1, you can see a trailer for a documentary they are making about Junior. I work with the team, so I'm biased, but he's a good kid, and works really hard. For his last fight, he donated a portion of his purse to the Children's Hospital and recently spoke at the onsite school there...he's just a humble kid who we hope has a bright future

Comment

Kid looks like he's a beast. Which promotion is he signed with? Hope to see more of him in the ring.

Comment

He is with Top Rank.

Comment

I have seen little clips of him sparring with khan, khan seemed faster, but this kid was stronger physically. He looks like something special, maybe a little too upright if your going to be picky

Comment

Working...
              X