Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gilberto Ramirez será el primer campeon Mexicano de peso Super Mediano!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this where valdez fights the mexican russian?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      is this where valdez fights the mexican russian?

Yes, he's fighting Evgeny 'El Ruso Mexicano' Gradovich. I'm a little nervous for Valdez, this is without a doubt his toughest fight to date and Robert Garcia says Gradovich is training very hard right now. It's going to be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Yes, he's fighting Evgeny 'El Ruso Mexicano' Gradovich. I'm a little nervous for Valdez, this is without a doubt his toughest fight to date and Robert Garcia says Gradovich is training very hard right now. It's going to be a war.

im nervous too. Valdez is my boy but the russian mexican is no joke. He will bring out the best in valdez...

Comment

Yep, that's a card right there!

Comment

Hell yeah Zurdo gots this! Valdez/Gradovich is pretty much 50/50, that fight might steal the show.

I've only seen one, maybe two Ramirez fights on Solo Boxeo. Lets see how he looks on the big stage.

Is his nickname really the Water Warrior? Is the water problem really that bad in California?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Hell yeah Zurdo gots this! Valdez/Gradovich is pretty much 50/50, that fight might steal the show.

I've only seen one, maybe two Ramirez fights on Solo Boxeo. Lets see how he looks on the big stage.

Is his nickname really the Water Warrior? Is the water problem really that bad in California?
              I live about an hour away from Jose Ramirez and have no excuse for never watching any of his fights live.

Yeah, man. The drought here is pretty bad. It's been building up for years so it's a long-term problem which requires a lot of rain to fill reservoirs and dry rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                I live about an hour away from Jose Ramirez and have no excuse for never watching any of his fights live.

Yeah, man. The drought here is pretty bad. It's been building up for years so it's a long-term problem which requires a lot of rain to fill reservoirs and dry rivers.

Damn that's crazy. I never see stuff like this on the news. Instead we get the daily Kim Kardashian shyt, smh.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 03-22-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Jose Ramirez is fighting for a cause

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    im nervous too. Valdez is my boy but the russian mexican is no joke. He will bring out the best in valdez...

That he will! Valdez keeps getting better every fight.

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Yep, that's a card right there!

The undercard itself could be a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Damn that's crazy. I never see stuff like this on the news. Instead we get the daily Kim Kardashian shyt, smh.

Yes, the drought is very serious as you can see from that pic.

I actually have some family down in Fresno that are considering a move up to Salem because of the drought. I told them they can crash at my pad till they get their feet wet and find work and what not.

Comment

Working...
                      X