No announcement yet.

Police officer shoots and kills woman while trying to kill her dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Who shoots a dog that jumps them? The owners are right there, I'm sure they could have reigned the animal in before it got out of control. This speaks to the weak mind state of a cop, zero composure, and their first instinct is to shoot. Pathetic.
    I wouldn't fancy getting jumped by a fucking mutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
      But had the policy been to send two officers, the situation probably would have been handled differenty.

And - cops are aways supposed to make sure if there are any dogs, they should be locked up.
      The cop should be fired for incompetence. You can't have cops who can't even control a ****in dog patrolling the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        I wouldn't fancy getting jumped by a fucking mutt.
        Neither would I but I wouldn't pull out a gun and start shooting a moving, unpredictable target. Cops are supposed to be properly trained in how to safely discharge a weapon, and to have a sound mind. This guy lacks both. Shouldn't be a cop.

Comment

Comment

Who shoots a dog that jumps them? The owners are right there, I'm sure they could have reigned the animal in before it got out of control.
            Those would be the owners that were busy having a physical fight in front of their four-year-old that the cop was trying to break up? Yeah, I'm sure they were just about to get the dog under control.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Those would be the owners that were busy having a physical fight in front of their four-year-old that the cop was trying to break up? Yeah, I'm sure they were just about to get the dog under control.
              I'm pretty sure they would have stopped fighting to pull the dog off the ***** cop. Its irrelevant, According to the article, the cop fell to the ground and started shooting. If the dog was on top of him it's an easy kill for the cop, gun to the midsection, shows over. But that's not what happened, he fell to the ground and was shooting at a moving target. There's no defending this, the cop is a weak minded idiot who has no business being a cop.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they would have stopped fighting to pull the dog off the ***** cop.
                I'm sure they would. After all a woman who would attack her husband in front of her four year old AND the police is definitely the sort of person with control of her faculties.

Its irrelevant, According to the article, the cop fell to the ground and started shooting. If the dog was on top of him it's an easy kill for the cop, gun to the midsection, shows over. But that's not what happened, he fell to the ground and was shooting at a moving target. There's no defending this, the cop is a weak minded idiot who has no business being a cop.
                It was an accident. This police force needs to address their policies on number of officers on domestic calls, the entire situation was an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

cops lol you can become a cop right out of highschool lol. I have homies who are border patrol agents, cops even fucking Do's and Co's etc and they gangster as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He tried to shoot at the dog that attacked him (while he was trying to break up a fight the woman started) and he slipped and fell in the snow. It was an accident. He didn't mean to shoot her.

Should have had two officers, should have locked the dog up, she shouldn't have decided to attack her husband in front of her child, this was a mix of unfortunate circumstances.
                    This was the result of an officer being a dumb ass. The dog didn't attack him, it jumped on him, anyone with a brain, that has basic knowledge of dogs would know this is not aggressive behavior.

Of course the officer, not being very smart escalated the situation in his mind (like how officers often do), and decided to pump some lead into the dog. Could've used mace, could've fired a shot upwards in the air, or even better, used his brain and none of this would've happened.

Comment

Lol the news sources you quote are garbage.

might as well be posting mad magazine

"Opposing views" and "Topconsevativenews"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X