No announcement yet.

If Brook beats Porter he is UK's #2 and officially ahead of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I think he is ahead of Khan right now. He has always fought at 147 lbs. He has won all his fights and never been off his feet, Khan has three losses, two by KO. Khan has only one win at welterweight and that was over lightly regarded Collazo. All the groups that rank fighters have Brook ranked higher than Khan including Ring, Boxing Scene and Boxrec. I think Porter will beat Brook but will Khan fight the Porter-Brook winner or keep fighting weak opponents while he waits for an unearned fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao to be gifted to him?
    Which win is better, Khan's over Collazo or Brook's over Senchenko?

Comment

I think he is ahead of Khan right now. He has always fought at 147 lbs. He has won all his fights and never been off his feet, Khan has three losses, two by KO. Khan has only one win at welterweight and that was over lightly regarded Collazo. All the groups that rank fighters have Brook ranked higher than Khan including Ring, Boxing Scene and Boxrec. I think Porter will beat Brook but will Khan fight the Porter-Brook winner or keep fighting weak opponents while he waits for an unearned fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao to be gifted to him?

Comment

Who has Brook beat that's better than the "lightly regarded" Collazo?

Comment

no chance in hell he beats porter

Comment

Link us up with your stand up material.

Comment

Brook is already ahead of Khan. Khan is a bum. He has no chin. If you saw him in his last fight, He looked a lot like Wladimir Klitschko. Boring.

Comment

I would definitely love to see Khan vs Brook if Brook beats Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Brook is already ahead of Khan. Khan is a bum. He has no chin. If you saw him in his last fight, He looked a lot like Wladimir Klitschko. Boring.
                  Whom did Brook ever beat that is better than Khan's last win let alone his other wins?

Edit: Quite rich coming from a Broner fan.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 07-15-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah I will agree with brook being higher than khan

Brook would have beaten an undefeated prime titlist at welter, khan has beaten a gatekeeper in collazo

I don't see how brook wouldn't be rated higher...
                    Wins over Carson, senchenchko, porter would be much greater than anything khan has done at welter

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Yeah I will agree with brook being higher than khan

Brook would have beaten an undefeated prime titlist at welter, khan has beaten a gatekeeper in collazo

I don't see how brook wouldn't be rated higher...
                      Wins over Carson, senchenchko, porter would be much greater than anything khan has done at welter
                      If he beats Khan there is no reason why not? After all he'd be a belt holder then, which automatically makes you Top 4 in the world unless there is a superstar in your division who doesn't need a belt to be ahead of you.

However, you have people arguing Brook already is ahead, which is non sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X