No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    If anything people should root for Kirkland cuz Golovkin is being too much of a pu*sy to move to 168.
    Golovkin is a middleweight. If he can get fights there, there's no reason for him to move up.

Comment

If anything people should root for Kirkland cuz Golovkin is being too much of a pu*sy to move to 168.
      Hi treeboy,
      it seems like you have the same IQ like your idol.

GGG is a natural 160 lbs champ.
      He should stay in his weightclass!

Comment

I like GGG but his opposition is just horrible for someone who is rated so highly

People say Floyd and Pac cherrypick, but what does that make GGG

I'm still a fan, but he needs to step up the competition,

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I like GGG but his opposition is just horrible for someone who is rated so highly

Kirkland is certainly a cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I'm still a fan, but he needs to step up the competition,
            Its the same thing that the rigo fanboys were doing before he faced anyone noteworthy (Donaire). GGG has had some good wins against decent opposition but its not hard to see how he can compete with and beat elite comp.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyknocker View Post
              Hi treeboy,
              it seems like you have the same IQ like your idol.

GGG is a natural 160 lbs champ.
              He should stay in his weightclass!
              GGG vs Ortiz at 160 would sadly be Golovkin's biggest competition so far lol....At least tree boy has stepped up unlike Golovkin. Even Golovkin vs Collazo would be GGG's best competition lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Golovkin is a middleweight. If he can get fights there, there's no reason for him to move up.
                Lol Golovkin is a middleweight and he can't get fights at 160 unless he fights a junior middleweight moving up. He should be ballsy like his competition and move up for a bigger challenge....

Comment

GGG had to pick and choose when to fight Stevens on the inside, so Kirkland, who is much more polished on the inside and just as powerful and throws far tighter punches, could make it interesting, as long as he can weather the early storm. That is the thing with Kirkland, if his chin holds up early, he becomes very durable after that. I do not think Golovkiin punches harder than Angulo punch for punch, so the possibility for James to get past the first couple rounds is there. How big of a window though he has might be small as GGG is great at setting things up quickly.

I would heavily favor Golovkin, but he likes to fight on the inside, which is also Kirkland's wheelhouse. Kirkland's earlier bouts at 160 have been shaky, but they were also without Wolfe in his corner. She can motivate him like no other.

Comment

Lol Golovkin is a middleweight and he can't get fights at 160 unless he fights a junior middleweight moving up. He should be ballsy like his competition and move up for a bigger challenge....
                    In all honesty, most JMW's he faced are actually MW's that are starving/dehydrating themselves to make 154 when they should really be fighting at 160. GGG is actually a natural 160lber who doesnt have to drain down too much in order to make weight. Kirkland would outweight GGG on fight night if they were to fight.

Comment

GGG vs Ortiz at 160 would sadly be Golovkin's biggest competition so far lol....At least tree boy has stepped up unlike Golovkin. Even Golovkin vs Collazo would be GGG's best competition lol....

Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X