Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay Ive Had It!...These Pacquiao Fans Are Whinny Lil Bitches!! (Come Read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Ive Had It!...These Pacquiao Fans Are Whinny Lil Bitches!! (Come Read)

This thread is directed to not all Pacquiao fans but the ones that are petitioning... That's a straight up ***** move... You're petitioning to take money away from a man and his kids and family that has never done anything personally wrong to you or anyone you know... You've never met Floyd nor know him personally but you thinks it's just funny to do such a thing... All those people who signed that petitions and who are protesting have absolutely NO LIFE... That's just sad and a shame

True bro.. they would rather Pac take GDP and Mayweather's to court then watch probably the biggest mega fight of our generation.. real boxing fans right there

Now blood tests is the reason for Morales beating Pac too lol, i thought that was the size of gloves? It surely wasn't the case of Pac being very limited at the time of the first fight?? and him running into an ATG who gave his last great performance to boxing fans.
    Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 01-04-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

i kinda dont like that thread by ronnie nathanielz

Comment

Id like to see those names on there..I guarantee you over 90% would be his people...they have made their skid mark in here and it has been ridiculous. Trying to prove a point with ignorance.

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan but I gotta say petitioning to take away someones earnings is cold man. Just imagine, a Layman coming into your workplace and trying to get you fired, aint cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
            Id like to see those names on there..I guarantee you over 90% would be his people...they have made their skid mark in here and it has been ridiculous. Trying to prove a point with ignorance.
            ronnie nathanielz is puerto rican descent

Comment

petitioning? .
              lame .

Comment

Seriously people who voted on that petition are absolutely obsessed with pac, they dream about pac day and night.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorbetero View Post
                  ronnie nathanielz is puerto rican descent
                  Even if it was true which its not(no link no proof). Ronnie is not 90%. Not to mention that any ethnic background can be ignorant it just so happens it just happens to be this specific one now.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
                    Seriously people who voted on that petition are absolutely obsessed with pac, they dream about pac day and night.
                    Co-sign... Exactly

Comment

Working...
                    X