No announcement yet.

I Hate Windows Movie Maker!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    What I just said, Click the "+" box next to "Video", so you get the Video part in 3 sections:

Video, Tranistion a nd Audio (NOT Audio/Music), Split the video clip where you want. Right click that section if Audio (From the line named "Audio" which you get by clicking the "+" box next to "Video") go to "Volume" and set what Volume you want and so on.

MOTHERUFKCNIAN;DKLG!! Ok I tried that,a nd it froze and cut off again. haha I love this program. It's awesome. Most user friendly program I've ever seen, so in turn it just cuts off once every 5 seconds. Kinda balances itself out. Yout he man T-97, always hooking me up with advice.. but why?? You not gonna turn the tables on me and demand I pay you back someday are you???

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
      MOTHERUFKCNIAN;DKLG!! Ok I tried that,a nd it froze and cut off again. haha I love this program. It's awesome. Most user friendly program I've ever seen, so in turn it just cuts off once every 5 seconds. Kinda balances itself out. Yout he man T-97, always hooking me up with advice.. but why?? You not gonna turn the tables on me and demand I pay you back someday are you???
      Nah, I'm just a helpful guy.

Your video must be long as hell, it was crashing a bit on me when I was making my Calzaghe video (Cause it was complicated) but not that badly.

Comment

Movie Maker just might be the worst program every created.

Here is a highlight video I made with Movie Maker

Heres a video I made with Sony Vegas 7

Of course, my skills have gotten better since that first video, but you can do so much more with other programs. I would invest time in searching for Final Cut. Learn it and love it.

Comment

Working...
        X