• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony vegas i think is on torrents...

Comment

check out the piratebay .org for software,

read the comments beforehand, you dont want any viruses

Comment

Damn so I should have never used windows movie maker... Alright thanks for the tips guys. This was the help I was looking for. What program do you think i should use that has the most freedom in options, but still remains user friendly?

Comment

..Well I went through with Windows movie maker and when i went back to try to cut the audio from the song and raise the volume for the vid for 10 secs, then switch back to the original audio levels, I realized you can't do this with this basic ass flawed program. I kept asking people that used thsi if I could DEFINITELY do this and they all agreed that i could. I keep trying new **** to see if I was wrong, BUT IT'S HARD TO TELL WHEN THIS MOTHER****ER FREEZES AND CLOSES EVERYTIME I USE A NEW OPTION. Now I gotta start from scratch with a new program...

Does anyone know a free program that I can DEFINITELY use several video clips muted while playing a song in the background... then like halfway into it lower the audio for the background music, and at the same time raise the volume for the video clip, then cut back to the original audio settings after like 8 seconds, and maybe then do it again a couple minutes later in the clip?

Comment

Goddamn now I'm using the Sony Vegas 7 trial version. I am suddenly realizing how overwhelming it is to restart this vid from the beginning on a new program that I don't fully understand. For the love of god, is there ANY way to fade out the volume in the audio track, then fade in the volume of my video track, then cut back to the audio clip and re-mute the vid?? I was so close to finishing until this **** came up..

Comment

Windows Movie Maker is possibly the easiest program know to man (Excluding MS Paint)

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Windows Movie Maker is possibly the easiest program know to man (Excluding MS Paint)
                Thank you captain *******! I know this, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn the volume for the vid back up, without raising the volume for the entire movie. Everytime I try a new option, the damn thing freezes and closes on me. It's ****ing frustrating. If it's so damn easy, surely you know the answer. It can be done right?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                  Thank you captain *******!
                  No problem

I know this, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn the volume for the vid back up, without raising the volume for the entire movie. Everytime I try a new option, the damn thing freezes and closes on me. It's ****ing frustrating. If it's so damn easy, surely you know the answer. It can be done right?
                  You need it so on the layers you have:

Video
                  Transition
                  Audio
                  Audio/Music
                  Title Overlay

Right click the part of the Audio track you want to make louder and chose "Volume", then set how loud you want that clip. To get the Audio track up, click the little "+" box next to "Video" and it will appear.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    No problem

You need it so on the layers you have:

Video
                    Transition
                    Audio
                    Audio/Music
                    Title Overlay

Right click the part of the Audio track you want to make louder and chose "Volume", then set how loud you want that clip. To get the Audio track up, click the little "+" box next to "Video" and it will appear.
                    No I get how to make the volume lower/louder for the audio track. I just divided it into several different clips and lowerd it for the individual ones and raised it to help make the transisition somewhat smoother, my problem is how to change the volume of the video clip at the same time. For the volume on the video clip (that plays simultaneously with the audio clip), I can't seem to change the volume for each clip like I can the audio, everytime I try it simply changes ALL the video clips instead of letting me mute some, and then have some volume for others.

Comment

No I get how to make the volume lower/louder for the audio track. I just divided it into several different clips and lowerd it for the individual ones and raised it to help make the transisition somewhat smoother, my problem is how to change the volume of the video clip at the same time. For the volume on the video clip (that plays simultaneously with the audio clip), I can't seem to change the volume for each clip like I can the audio, everytime I try it simply changes ALL the video clips instead of letting me mute some, and then have some volume for others.
                      What I just said, Click the "+" box next to "Video", so you get the Video part in 3 sections:

Video, Tranistion and Audio (NOT Audio/Music), Split the video clip where you want. Right click that section if Audio (From the line named "Audio" which you get by clicking the "+" box next to "Video") go to "Volume" and set what Volume you want and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X