Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does AMIR KHAN think beating MALGNAGGI make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no but its a pretty good name on his record.

paulie malignaggi is a pure boxer,he won a wolrd title without any real power,now thats a real boxer.

malignaggi's only loses apart from khan are to cotto,hatton,(robbery by diaz who outboxed again to get a proper decision.)

for khan to be there with hatton and cotto to be the only ones to beat such a skilled boxer,thats fairly impressive.

maidana got shown up for about the first 9 rounds,khan got careless and wanted to prove his chin/be entertaining in his vegas debut.

ha,khan would make sure he stayed down and didnt get past round 1 if they rematched.

and yes he could rematch prescott,but prescotts done nothing since that win,he even lost to mitchell some rubbish domestic level fighter,who katsidis stopped in like 3 rounds.

the blind hate is so petty sometimes.must be tiring to be such a bitter hater.

to want to deminish someones hard work and blatenlty impressive performances and wins,its lame,it must be so crap to watch someone win evertime you want them to lose.

i prefer to spend time giving praise on boxers i do like,not making stupid comments about ones i dont like for no reason,and not watching the ones i dont like,or atleast giving them credit where its due.

Comment

Working...
    X