No announcement yet.

Khan :"Canelo is known as a dangerous guy "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan :"Canelo is known as a dangerous guy "

Khan said. “Canelo is known as a dangerous guy that not a lot of people want to fight and a lot of people avoid. I am one guy that said, ‘I’ll fight.’ I could have taken the easy route. If I had taken Mayweather and Pacquiao, it would have been an easier fight.

Well, in one sense he's right, Canelo is a big strong guy and could really do him some damage.

The part he's failing to realise is that Manny and Floyd are about 10 levels above him, and though it may be less dangerous, it would also be less competitive.

Still, i don't expect a guy with as low an intelligence level as Amir to have logical and rational thoughts.

Comment

Lmfao!

Man, Khan will say ANYTHING to sell a fight! He tried to sell Algieri as somebody who "gave Pacquiao a lot of problems", then last week was all, and I'm paraphrasing, "I couldn't get motivated for opponents of the likes of Algieri". Now he's saying that the fight with Saul will be more difficult than a fight with two of the greatest of this generation, one of whom he actually stalled his career for THREE YEARS trying to secure a fight with. Now he's trying to dismiss him like HE was the one who was disregarding Floyd? Lmfao!

I used to really like Khan, I really did. Now he's just comic relief. My nostrils are burning due to Coke having squirted from them like a ****ing g spot.

Comment

Yeah, sure, Khan is taking a risk, but no one is avoiding Canelo (except GGG) and Mayweather (PED Activated) would have been a humongous challenge to win compared to Canelo

Comment

Khan better stick and nove!

Comment

Khan has a chance to keep away early, but people are under estimating canelo's boxing ability. By the 6th round, Khan will be done

Comment

Working...
            X