Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Chris Algieri Square Up at New York Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Algieri is too slick for Spence.
    I want to see the Algeri that fought Khan. I want to see him walk Spence down and apply real pressure on the young prospect. There's a lot of questions about Spence and I want to see if he can answer them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      I want to see the Algeri that fought Khan. I want to see him walk Spence down and apply real pressure on the young prospect. There's a lot of questions about Spence and I want to see if he can answer them.
      What questions do you need answered? Walking down Spence would be suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Because he has beaten who exactly? Dude has fought nobody, and he is very hittable. This is a great test for him and would not be surprised to see Chris pull it out. I like Spence, and him taking this fight, is a nice change of pace.

Comment

I want to see him tested by a decent fighter. I like the kid Spence but let's hold off on his hall of fame speech.

Comment

Spence is bigger than I thought

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              Because he has beaten who exactly? Dude has fought nobody, and he is very hittable. This is a great test for him and would not be surprised to see Chris pull it out. I like Spence, and him taking this fight, is a nice change of pace.
              He's hittable because he comes forward with offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I want to see him tested by a decent fighter. I like the kid Spence but let's hold off on his hall of fame speech.
                I don't think anybody calling him a HOFer

Comment

He's hittable because he comes forward with offense.
                  And? Is that some type of excuse? Spence has faced nobody with any power to make him have to adjust. Algieri isn't the guy to do that, but he can box well. Name one great fighter who tried to walk down Spence and paid for it?

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    And? Is that some type of excuse? Spence has faced nobody with any power to make him have to adjust. Algieri isn't the guy to do that, but he can box well. Name one great fighter who tried to walk down Spence and paid for it?

Exactly.
                    As an up and coming prospect how many great fighters was he supposed have fought please explain. He's at the point of where he supposed to be stepping up in comp and that's what he's doing.

Comment

How is it that Spence looks surprised and half asleep all the time?

Comment

Working...
                      X