Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, by reports, and my own visual accounts, the Prince was already on his way out.

Naseem's work ethic was reaching a point of laziness, any form he had was deteriorating fight by fight and his hands were starting to give.

Naseem met a real warrior that night. A warrior who loved his craft so much that he married his pride to it.

The thing is, Naseem no longer had the heart to be on that stage. Barrera came out there and exposed it for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Hey! "I'm heavy because I choose to be heavy"

Actual quote.
      damn beat me to posting this pic

Comment

barrera took hamed's heart out and ate it too

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
          Well, by reports, and my own visual accounts, the Prince was already on his way out.

Naseem's work ethic was reaching a point of laziness, any form he had was deteriorating fight by fight and his hands were starting to give.

Naseem met a real warrior that night. A warrior who loved his craft so much that he married his pride to it.

The thing is, Naseem no longer had the heart to be on that stage. Barrera came out there and exposed it for everyone to see.
          Woah woah woah, are you actually commenting on the topic??

How dare you do such a thing? Dont you know what you should have done was get in line and follow the example the forum freaks who live on this forum day and night have already set?

Delete that post and come back with a ''Barrera took his socks'' or something like that, that hasn't yet been done.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Classic Dirk.

Everyone says one thing and Dirk needs to feel special so he goes the other way with it.

lol.
            Its a true story.

Naz put the fear of god up Barerra. So much so that he actually needed a year to morph into a "boxer" before he dared step in the ring with a past prime Prince.

Comment

"How mah hair?"

Comment

Watch lil prince big fight the documentary. Will tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Woah woah woah, are you actually commenting on the topic??

How dare you do such a thing? Dont you know what you should have done was get in line and follow the example the forum freaks who live on this forum day and night have already set?

Delete that post and come back with a ''Barrera took his socks'' or something like that, that hasn't yet been done.
                  You see, when I went for my comedy guns...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Watch lil prince big fight the documentary. Will tell you all you need to know.
                    It was a pretty good doc

Should have been called "Little Prince, Even Smaller Heart"

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
                      You see, when I went for my comedy guns...
                      Well, that's understandable.

You clearly dont live on this forum day and night like all these other freaks do so you can't have managed to become a forum comedian by now without putting in all the hard work and dedication these forum soldiers have.

Comment

Working...
                      X