Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos of Shannon Briggs "surprising" Klitschko at presser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad thing is, I bet one of the sanctioning bodies has Briggs ranked in the top 20

Comment

WTF...what a prick that Briggs is

Wlad should ran up to him and clinched his ass

Comment

I did a Boxrec check on People's champ Briggs. He lost to Vitali almost 4 years ago by the unbelievable scores of 120-107 twice and 120-105. He has been completely inactive until April 2014. Then he scored two 1st round KOs a week apart. He KOed Smith who has a record of 12 wins 9 losses and 3 draws. Five of his losses were by KO. Smith is ranked the 181st best heavyweight in the world. Briggs also KOed Mireles who has a record of 17 wins and 9 losses. He was KOed in all 9 of his losses. Boxrec ranks him as 398th best heavyweight in the world. Briggs is ranked as the 100th best heavyweight in the world by Boxrec so they think about 99 other heavyweights deserve a title shot more than Briggs. This clown beats two nobodies in 4 years and has the nerve to call himself the people's champ. Briggs is nothing but a bad joke and a total fraud.

Comment

Where did Shannon Briggs get money for a trans-atlantic plane ticket?

That's the million dollar question. I doubt he even made $1,000 when he fought Carl Lee Bojangles on an Indian reservation last week.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The sad thing is, I bet one of the sanctioning bodies has Briggs ranked in the top 20
            No, even they know better than to rank Briggs.

Comment

Working...
            X