No announcement yet.

With the WBC appointing Pacquiao the #1 Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the WBC appointing Pacquiao the #1 Contender

and Floyd being the Champion, how long will it take the WBC to order them to fight?

And with Floyd saying "Everybody's talking about my title,, he's(pac) the mandatory. He can have the belt, a belt dont make me, a belt doesnt define floyd mayweather. Pac lost to bradley, no matter how you cut it, how you slice it, he lost. he got knocked out by marquez and he came back and went the distance with a lightweight". "And now all of a sudden, hes the mandatory for my title? I been champion since 1998 till right now, im 45-0. i can make my own belt now. in the future my face will be on the belt, i dont know what side, but either the wbc, wba or ibf will have my face on it"

Thoughts?

This is how you make the fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4CpQFbTtI

Comment

They can't.

Floyd vacated or is about to vacate the belt.

The girl might as well have tossed it into a flaming trash can like Riddick Bowe, when he was avoiding Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Floyd still wouldn't fight Pac when he was on a winning streak and considered the prime candidate to face him.

Comment

it means the WBC and Floyd aren't friends anymore...

Comment

LOL at people STILL talking about this "fight". It's NEVER going to happen. What's so hard or difficult about that? Floyd/GBP will NEVER do business with Arum/TR and vice versa. All of the extra stuff is just that, extra stuff.

Comment

Its not gonna mean anything come april..

manny-tim 2 is most likely gonna happen in april, and if manny wins, he becomes a titlist and loses his #1 ranking, and if he loses to tim, he also loses his #1 ranking..

So floyd wont vacate, because they wont force a purse bid until summer at the earliest, and who's to say they wont make manny fight an eliminator first

Comment

A belt doesn't make Floyd, he doesn't need that belt. He's FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Only people like Joe Louis make a belt important to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  LOL at people STILL talking about this "fight". It's NEVER going to happen. What's so hard or difficult about that? Floyd/GBP will NEVER do business with Arum/TR and vice versa. All of the extra stuff is just that, extra stuff.
                  so then why even negotiate in the first place if this fight was never meant to happen because of the reasons u listed? back in 09 floyd was still with gbp and pac with top rank...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    so then why even negotiate in the first place if this fight was never meant to happen because of the reasons u listed? back in 09 floyd was still with gbp and pac with top rank...
                    You realize he only posted whatever crap he posted, because that's his job, right?

I really do think some of these kids work for Floyd. Not even joking.

Comment

Working...
                    X