No announcement yet.

In all fairness, how do you look Pac, JMM, and Floyd. Can Gamboa beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all fairness and in my opinion,

I'd rank them with floyd being number one, next is the Pacman and then Marquez. but this is really a very very close call.

I am judging them base on their body of work throughout their career, and that where greatness lies.

yes, we can all laugh at Floyd's numerous ducking and other negative stuffs in and out the ring, but at the end of the day, he can still say something like "i didn't lose to nobody, hell i even schooled marquez and i would do it again if they'd ask me to". his greatness is still arguable but damn, he's just a winner no matter where you see it, he has a solid resume and super great skills.

Styles make fights, and pacquiao probably has the greatest body of work among them, but it just happened he has all the balls to fight his kryptonite over and over again, i mean how can u beat someone when your style is tailor made for him, not just his style but everything about him, his mentality and patience also are all tailor made for marquez's.

just like someone said here, fighting a guy of your weakness over and over is like giving your opponent a lot of chances to finally beat you. and thats what happened. JMM finally beat pacquiao.

pacquiao is done? its sad but i would have to say yes.. I've watched the 3rd fight like gazillion times in my laptop, i've watched the boxingfury.com strategy why marquez was so effective against pac, and the truth is marquez landed more super precise and super strong hammering right hands of various forms and angles during the 3rd fight and pac was taking them like hot cakes. but not this time around. im not making any excuses for pac but it is what it is. our body has its limits..

he should make a farewell fight at philippines and retire.

can gamboa beat broner? i would have to say NO. broner is too precise and strong for that chin and far harder to hit than Farenas.

Comment

Love the green k posts. All 3 are warriors when pushed. I did not want to see Pacquiao lose in that manner. Pacquiao was humble in defeat, and that's big with me. Pacquiao has done a lot for boxing. If your heart isn't in it, that's what happens. You always crash land. Marquez will finally get the respect that he deserves. Manny should come back for one more fight against Marquez. Floyd should just fight Martinez and retire.

3 great fighters who have captured our hearts and respect.

Comment

Still shocked Marquez put Pacquiao to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          The fact that he weighed 148 on fight night tells me that he'll be @135 soon. I really don't think he'd beat Broner, wouldn't mind if he proved me wrong though.
          The higher he goes, the tougher. His height and reach would be a detriment against naturally bigger men who are skilled.

Comment

Working...
          X