No announcement yet.

Pakistani's out in force in Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani's out in force in Birmingham

Hundreds of Pakistani's are out in my area (Witton Rd, Aston) protecting the streets. They were out last night to after a Tesco's was attack area around the corner. It certainly worked, as no other stores/shops were attacked after they gathered.

Groups from different races are now protecting their area with their presence and its about ****ing time.

vcvc is finally standing up for himself?

Comment

Go on wazza.

Comment

Rumours their are numerous football firms out in force. Charlton/Millwall/West Ham patrolling areas, chasing off looters.

Comment

They are always out in force in Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Hundreds of Pakistani's are out in my area (Witton Rd, Aston) protecting the streets. They were out last night to after a Tesco's was attack area around the corner. It certainly worked, as no other stores/shops were attacked after they gathered.

Groups from different races are now protecting their area with their presence and its about ****ing time.
            Whites could learn something from these people. Pakistani's today, turks yesterday.

Comment

Any chance you could take a pic, dude? The pic of the Turks protecting their area last night was pretty cool.

Comment

Just go on Sky news. They have a strong 200+ lined up for action.

Comment

Fair play.

All decent and honest people stand together against these underclass scum in our midst.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    Just go on Sky news. They have a strong 200+ lined up for action.
                    They are Sikhs in Ealing, I think? Again, fair play!

Comment

Working...
                    X