• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
    Dirrell did.
    Oh. In that case, that's awesome. :up: :cheesy:

Comment

He's going to get booed so bad.

There are hostile crowds, then there are the British.

I wonder if anyone is going to make up a chant for him.
      You mean the same "british crowd" who were meant to be Hatton saviors against Floyd? the same british crowd that booed the US national Anthem and then shut their mouths when Ricky's head hit the ringpost? yeah i'm sure they'll be able to fix Froch's lackluster defence on the night!! , this whole "crowd" line Froch fans are using is futile imo, it will be Carl and Andre in the ring not the fans, as for Carl's latest "sound bite", smacks to me of a man trying to convince himself that he's gonna win, if he's counting on Dirrell being weight drained or his fans making a difference then he's in a whole world of trouble imo, the closer this fight gets the more nervous Froch sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        You mean the same "british crowd" who were meant to be Hatton saviors against Floyd? the same british crowd that booed the US national Anthem and then shut their mouths when Ricky's head hit the ringpost? yeah i'm sure they'll be able to fix Froch's lackluster defence on the night!! , this whole "crowd" line Froch fans are using is futile imo, it will be Carl and Andre in the ring not the fans, as for Carl's latest "sound bite", smacks to me of a man trying to convince himself that he's gonna win, if he's counting on Dirrell being weight drained or his fans making a difference then he's in a whole world of trouble imo, the closer this fight gets the more nervous Froch sounds.
        Are you upset they booed the American national anthem?

Aww,

You'll get over it.

Comment

War froch!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you upset they booed the American national anthem?

Aww,

You'll get over it.
            I'm not even American!! ..but seeing as you wanna be so "nationalistic" you can have one of these for your troubles!!, you done well to duck the gist of my post though, well done.

Comment

I'm not even American!! ..but seeing as you wanna be so "nationalistic" you can have one of these for your troubles!!, you done well to duck the gist of my post though, well done.
              The rest of your post was generic drivel.

Comment

What bull **** your talking

Have you never been to a sporting event? the fans almost always influence the outcome of a fight or match.

Comment

The rest of your post was generic drivel.
                  Well it would be "drivel" to you, when people have no answer for something they tend to make excuses!!, then in their embarrassment they say nothing conducive at all.

Comment

Well it would be "drivel" to you, when people have no answer for something they tend to make excuses!!, then in their embarrassment they say nothing conducive at all.
                    You bore me and do not warrant a sensible reply.

In which case I shall reply in the only manner I can think of,

' ****. '

Comment

Originally posted by pcr405 View Post
                      What bull **** your talking

Have you never been to a sporting event? the fans almost always influence the outcome of a fight or match.
                      So when Ricky faced Floyd wasn't the crowd 80 percent his? and wtf happend in that fight? i swear some people are really bone idle on this forum!! , SKILLS PAY THE BILLS, and in this particuler fight Dirrell is a long way ahead in that department.

Comment

Working...
                      X