No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder latest fight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    got knocked on his ass by a fat redneck.
    Looks like Deal With It can't protect him any longer.

Comment

I don't see any positive comments in here. Too bad this isn't a brown or English prospect.

Comment

There's nothing to be positive about until he fights a live body. There's plenty of gatekeepers wanting a payday out there. He doesn't have to suddenly go for a klitschko or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          There's nothing to be positive about until he fights a live body. There's plenty of gatekeepers wanting a payday out there. He doesn't have to suddenly go for a klitschko or anything.
          I think most Americans will tell you that they he deserves more time because he started boxing at 20. His bronze medal doesn't matter, his promotional contract doesn't matter, all that matters is the development of his career. His career doesn't get developed by taking a harder fight against a guy he isn't ready for and getting KO'd. He needs to learn. He will be given time. Americans don't expect anything out of him anyway, so if he gives us something, that's just extra.

Comment

He will likely just reach title contender status at the time the Klitschko's retire to take on Povetkin, Helenius, Fury or whoever will have a belt by that time.

Comment

So another one of my prediction began to materialize. DEONTAY WILDER HAS BEEN PROGRESSING So much,
              THAT HE HAS BECOME THE LEAD SPARRING PARTNER FOR THE KILSCHOS.2013 will be wilders break out year. Now hes calling out undefeated jennings. Jennings is already the best American heavyweight, by many other opinions. I Have always said WIlder was the future of heavyweights. Now hes whipping up on the kiltscho brothers,lol. If he were not they would have no use for him. When in sparring for a fight, you only keep those that test you skill and will. THEY HAVE MADE WILDER THE LEAD SPARRING PARTNER, THAT SAYS IT ALL.
              Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 10-25-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

This guy was dead on. He predicted wilders rise to the top by 2014 and he was dead on. All you nay sayers look like fools now. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X