Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley gets another gift win over JMM....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    So instead of going by the actual rules of scoring, you just make up your own system. Got it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    So you don't believe boxing to be subjective??How did you score Pwill vs Martinez 1??

I ask for a reason,this is a perfect fight to bring up when a dumbazz(like yourself)try's to act as if the rules on how to score a fight does not fall into subjectivity as well..Do you favor output or accurate punching??

Either choice is the right one,it's what the person watching the fight feels they are seeing being more effective..Dumb ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      If Bradley gets yet another gift decision, his fans will still accept it. They will believe anything to hype this fraud up.
      First of all Bradley doesnt have many fans. Secondly, he is not a hype job. Perhaps you are combining the poor Pac decision in with your verdict. Tim can fight, and fight well.

Comment

I remember after the PAC robbery how everybody was trolling about Tim deserving the fight, look most were joking and if you're still on that sht then get examined.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
          First of all Bradley doesnt have many fans. Secondly, he is not a hype job. Perhaps you are combining the poor Pac decision in with your verdict. Tim can fight, and fight well.
          I know he doesn't have many fans. That's probably why his handful of fans are the most delusional ******s on this forum. They need to keep this fraud relevant. He is on borrowed time though and his last two fights have showed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I know he doesn't have many fans. That's probably why his handful of fans are the most delusional ******s on this forum. They need to keep this fraud relevant. He is on borrowed time though and his last two fights have showed that.
            Damn dirk you so mad at Timmy..LMAO his last two fights,of the ones he's won..True..LMAO..Dirk you too funny..
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-26-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

boxing needs another sven ottke. i think we found our man.

Comment

If Bradley gets another gift decision, I hear the BOO'ing being twice as loud every time Bradleys face shows up.

Comment

Pacquio got gift decisions against Marquez so you know Top rank isn't the most honest promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                    It's too hot right now to be pulling off any robberies after what CJ Ross did at the Garcia vs Matthysse PPV.
                    Lets hope your right bro!

CJ ROSS doin Bradley then Canelo tells me it wasnt too hot for her to do what she did

Comment

Working...
                    X