No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia May Oversee Wrapping of Khan's Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
    You are right. But he is also quite effective at pushing buttons of young fighters and getting them riled up. How much did his "trolling" get inside of Khan's head and caused Khan to be too aggressive, we don't know, but there is obviously some bad blood between these guys. I know I would like to watch the hand wrapping of khan because if Angel is there something is going to happen.
    It's not just young guys, he did it to Morales and now Judah. He's like an open book everyone should see it coming now.

Comment

Angel is a character.

I like Danny a lot, but I think Matthysse will KO him.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      He is a bully this Daddy Garcia. And an uneducated and ignorant one.

I hope whichever boxer inevitably knocks this tool smooth out is granted some leniency.

I suspect it will be Brandon Rios.
      love this

Comment

This won't make any difference lol. Molina is a powder puncher and he will get out-boxed. Khan will look a million dollars but when he steps in with a puncher he'll get owned again. I, like many others, can't wait until Garcia gets destroyed. The guy is the definition of mediocre in my view. He is slow, flat-footed and generally not that good a boxer. Zab probably won't beat him because he's past prime and he's a 4 round fighter. That said, you will probably see Garcia getting his ass boxed off for them 4 rounds - exposing his mediocrity. Mark my words, he will be exposed eventually.

Comment

espinoza's pullin out all the stops eh?

Other than watch and question the wrapping, he can't say anything other than that. If he does and he gets disrespectful, if I'm on khans team, I'm swingin on him!

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
            This won't make any difference lol. Molina is a powder puncher and he will get out-boxed. Khan will look a million dollars but when he steps in with a puncher he'll get owned again. I, like many others, can't wait until Garcia gets destroyed. The guy is the definition of mediocre in my view. He is slow, flat-footed and generally not that good a boxer. Zab probably won't beat him because he's past prime and he's a 4 round fighter. That said, you will probably see Garcia getting his ass boxed off for them 4 rounds - exposing his mediocrity. Mark my words, he will be exposed eventually.
            You said it. Theres too many Garcia nuthuggers here, too preoccupied with swinging from his nuts to see how mediocre he is. If he was so good, why is he fighting old and shot fighters? First, he gave a rematch to Morales and now Judah of all people??? what a joke.

Comment

Yeah, Angel needs to oversee the wrapping of Khan's hands. Because we all know what a brutal KO artist Khan is. I mean in the past Khan has broken orbital bones, ribs and has had opponents pissing blood. If Danny hadn't have got that lucky shot in Khan would have sent him to the hospital. Maaaan this is BS. Angel is just going to go in there talk crap and get into Khan's head. Can't stand this *******.

Comment

Lol doubt that Lucas counts too much on a ko to win and Garcia is a better boxer with a chin that can punch back Lucas has been beaten already by lesser opponents

Comment

Hunter will not allow any of the BS that Garcia is going to try and bring. It will still be funny just seeing him try it but Hunter has gone on record saying he will step in and handle that. We shall see. I got Hunter over Garcia if it gets physical!!!!!

Comment

He might get into Khan's head again but Khan should be used to it by now. Anyway, Khan will have his way with Molina, who doesn't really have the power to trouble him.

Comment

that is a pathetic move by team Molina and shows how little confidence they have

Comment

Working...
                      X