No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    That's your opinion,some like brawlers some skilled boxers..boxing is about hitting and not getting hit back..

So you like Pot shoting runners mang ? cause that is what yer saying mang,,,ho hummm go to sleep,,,sic fights

best fights are two sluggers at each other

best boxer vs best slugger

Two boxers like Leonard vs Benitez

killer boxer like Hearns vs the mean Duran

Comment

Truth be told Bradley engaged Pacquiao far more than Marquez did and I'm not accusing any of them of running. This notion that Tim ran is false.

Comment

Bradley didn't run, he just had nowhere else to go other than backwards and out of the way of Pacquiao. And it's not like he even did a good job of that so how won that fight is still beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Truth be told Bradley engaged Pacquiao far more than Marquez did and I'm not accusing any of them of running. This notion that Tim ran is false.
          What do you mean by "engaged"? Because in the last Pac-JMM fight, JMM threw more & landed more & at a higher percentage than Bradley did vs Pacquiao

Comment

what a dumbass. he made you miss most of your punches dodging, slipping and blocking

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              what a dumbass. he made you miss most of your punches dodging, slipping and blocking

Comment

Can't say I disagree with Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Translation= He didn't stand in front of me like a heavy bag. I think people need to start distinguishing between running and circling the opponent.
                  good post. to say tim was running tells me that pac is a lazy fighter. not all your foes are going to just stand there to be hit by you. this is where the difference between some one who practices the sweet science and a person that punches is apparent. and if roach was such a good trainer why didnt he make adjustments to the fight plan while they were fighting???? oh i forgot roach does not know how to make in fight adjustments. i wonder if he ever has a fight plan. if roach was so good why is there a 4th fight between pac and JMM??????

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                    Bradley didn't run, he just had nowhere else to go other than backwards and out of the way of Pacquiao. And it's not like he even did a good job of that so how won that fight is still beyond me
                    give credit where credit is due. even the judge that had pac winning only had him up by 2 rounds. so there was something that tim was doing right. and if a fighter is only capable of fighting one style and crys when opposition does not just stand there to be hit, how is he a all time great??????? an ATG must be able to take on any style and be effective in doing so.

Comment

Bradley ran... they all run from Pac now

Comment

Working...
                      X