No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Cruz Gets Big Support in Kissimmee Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Cruz Gets Big Support in Kissimmee Win

KISSIMMEE, Fla. — These last two weeks have weighed heavily on Orlando Cruz.

But as soon as he walked out to a cheering crowd displaying flags of his native Puerto Rico, boxing’s first openly gay fighter could finally breathe and do what he came to do, slugging his way to a victory by unanimous decision over Jorge Pazos.

“That was my moment, my opportunity, my event,” Cruz said Friday night after the bout, his mother Dominga Torres-Rivera seated beside him. “And I won.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

He got decent power fast hands and good movement he could def be the first gay champ

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      He got decent power fast hands and good movement he could def be the first gay champ
      Him vs Cotto would be a great showdown for the crown

Comment

Do people in Puerto Rico support him after he came out to be a ****?

Comment

Tim Bradley has no doubt been following this story ever since the lad came out of the closet.He's probably thinking to himself,"Gee,that's a hell of a marketing strategy right there.If I followed it,I could probably pick up another dozen fans,which is more than half the following that I already have."
          Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 10-20-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Tim Bradley has no doubt been following this story ever since the lad came out of the closet.He's probably thinking to himself,"Gee,that's a hell of a marketing strategy right there.If I followed it,I could probably pick up another dozen fans,which is more than half the following that I already have."
            haha that was the first genuinely funny comment iv ever read on boxingscene. Funny man!

Comment

Tim Bradley is a man of moral character. He doesn't have to do some fake indecent ***** like that to get a fight. The fact that Bradley can beat virtually anyone in or around his weight class will have you watching his next fight so I don't think you have to worry to much about his following. I'd rather watch a man who does right by his wife and kids than a back alley butt pirate any day.

Comment

Those trunks are...what can I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                  Him vs Cotto would be a great showdown for the crown

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Those trunks are...what can I say.
                    If i didn't know any better i'd say those trunks are super gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X