No announcement yet.

Usyk is fighting March 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Doubt it, but what a scalp that would be, fighting (and possibly beating) a guy the cruiserweight champ and almost heavyweight belt holder Huck struggled with.
    Yeah hope it happens probly one of the biggest fight that will happen in Kyiv, you think Usyk beats afolabi

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      Yeah hope it happens probly one of the biggest fight that will happen in Kyiv, you think Usyk beats afolabi
      Dunno, that's tough to do...my gut feeling is that with the home support he would do it, but I don't think it's worth risking just yet. In a couple of fights, why not?

Comment

can't wait. I love this guy

Comment

Dunno, that's tough to do...my gut feeling is that with the home support he would do it, but I don't think it's worth risking just yet. In a couple of fights, why not?
          Idk Krasiuk(Usyks Promoter) said they want to get a world title faster than Evendar Holyfield

Comment

Idk Krasiuk(Usyks Promoter) said they want to get a world title faster than Evendar Holyfield
            TBH...he might aswell just do what his friend Loma does, try and test yourself against the best as quick as possible - no point hanging around too long building up to a disappointment, or just wasting time on bums. If you have the talent, go out there and take the prizes...especially when there aren't too many truly great fighters to compete with.

Comment

TBH...he might aswell just do what his friend Loma does, try and test yourself against the best as quick as possible - no point hanging around too long building up to a disappointment, or just wasting time on bums. If you have the talent, go out there and take the prizes...especially when there aren't too many truly great fighters to compete with.
              Yeah thats what im thinking he probly can beat Lebedev and Wlodarczyk now and Huk and hernandez as he gets more used to the pro game

Comment

Yeah thats what im thinking he probly can beat Lebedev and Wlodarczyk now and Huk and hernandez as he gets more used to the pro game
                Hopefully he cleans out the cruisers and moves up to heavyweight and keeps us on top after Wlad goes

Comment

Hopefully he cleans out the cruisers and moves up to heavyweight and keeps us on top after Wlad goes
                  Yeah him and Glazkov whos fighting on the same day March 15th against adamek could be one of the Biggest fights to make in Heavyweight devision. Usyk said hes ok fighting glazkov.

Comment

Yeah him and Glazkov whos fighting on the same day March 15th against adamek could be one of the Biggest fights to make in Heavyweight devision. Usyk said hes ok fighting glazkov.
                    Usyk is a strong character, he is respectful but he will always say his opinions even to fellow countrymen or team-mates as well as rivals, and is willing to fight anyone. I think he will be really popular once he gets lots of exposure. Glazkov is ok but not as promising as Usyk I think...although he is the more natural heavyweight. If Glazkov can deal with Adamek I will be impressed...

Comment

Usyk is a strong character, he is respectful but he will always say his opinions even to fellow countrymen or team-mates as well as rivals, and is willing to fight anyone. I think he will be really popular once he gets lots of exposure. Glazkov is ok but not as promising as Usyk I think...although he is the more natural heavyweight. If Glazkov can deal with Adamek I will be impressed...
                      Yeah thas what im thinking if he beats adamek he should go on and fight one of the contenders Wilder or Jennings

Comment

Working...
                      X